2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Jupiter Island is like its own small town. The south bridge takes you to Jupiter/Tequesta with plenty of good restaurants and Palm Beach Gardens just a few more minutes south. The north bridge takes you to Hobe Sound, which as small town as you'll find in South Florida. If you're wealthy and want a South Florida lifestyle with as small town and private as you can get, that's the place.

Edit: I should say Jupiter Island actually is a small town.

Oh I know; but my point is they’re still in So Fla, & his dealership is in Coral Gables. Lol

Advertisement
Jupiter to Coral Gables is about a hundred miles and takes 2 hours in good traffic. It still has a very different rural-ish, boat culture, retiree vibe compared to Miami.

Right, so basically the same distance as every coach who’ve coached at USC but lived no where near USC. lol

Right, so basically the same distance as every coach who’ve coached at USC but lived no where near USC. lol
Probably, I'm talking the culture difference between the two places. Miami/Ft Lauderdale is unique.

30 years ago I commuted to Coral Gables for classes after work twice a week. Did it for 4 years. If I had Saban money and could hire a helicopter service...

Advertisement
At the time allegedly the daughter was enjoying the Miami night life culture a tad too much and Mrs Terry wanted to get her the **** out of here. She’s now married with kids so no longer a concern.

Let's call it what it was:

Wayne (Huizenga) hated Saban, the more he was around him. The only person who annoyed Wayne more, was Saban's wife. The day that Wayne was at Nick's house shouting at him for being a duplicitous, lying, douche, (which was the day Wayne said: "you have my permission to quit before you're fired,") apparently, .... Mrs. Saban acted in a way that almost got her arrested.

Fack that whole family.

Advertisement
The worst administration in college football history. Useless. Instead they hired the guy who worked under the guy they fired.
Leach would have failed anyway cause the talent spike was enormous and he wouldn’t be able to get the elites here. No matter wth the offense looked like, just watch today kids don’t give a f about those things. Don’t think he would have built those relationships imo. We were destined to fall from grace.

Advertisement
Leach would have failed anyway cause the talent spike was enormous and he wouldn’t be able to get the elites here. No matter wth the offense looked like, just watch today kids don’t give a f about those things. Don’t think he would have built those relationships imo. We were destined to fall from grace.
He probably wouldn't have won big, but he would have done tremendously better than who we hired. Leach would have gotten his 3 star quarterback and some Wes Welker type and they would have balled on offense. That's who he was and that's what he did everywhere he went.

He probably wouldn't have won big, but he would have done tremendously better than who we hired. Leach would have gotten his 3 star quarterback and some Wes Welker type and they would have balled on offense. That's who he was and that's what he did everywhere he went.
I agree for sure

But the way I view Miami is like old Miami and Bama uga builds. I want first round picks and savage type players destroying things. Even if we won with Leach I don’t want to be a UCF or old Boise. I want dominance in the trenches as well. I want us to maul dudes even if it’s bro style or an open offense I want those types of players.

Can’t win them all. Stay in his back pocket. With the transfer portal, you never know. And UGA definitely has a portal issue in that program..no shame in finishing in 2nd place nowadays with these recruits the way the transfer portal is.

Advertisement
Tell that to Smith Blount and all the other high rated guys we bout to swipe. Oh did Scott know we went 7-5? Does Blount know fsu went 13-0? Oh but it’s not about records I forgot silly me

I was right for ages

Your welcome

It's almost like every kid is different and prioritizes different things within programs they're considering. Wild concept.

Advertisement
Back