2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Would still take Saban over them he gets the best and then they go on to the nfl make millions and everyone remembers where they came from. I like the notoriety you get by sending monsters to the league. To me that’s important, I remember Tom Brady always talking about the canes in the nfl.
Saban's name never came up as a potential hire. I'm talking about coaches that actually wanted the job.

Advertisement
Realistically, Gary Patterson would have probably been the best hire considering he wanted the job. Then Leach came along. There were coaches that wanted the job. We just shunned them.
Leach was never ever gonna get the job. I'll just leave it at that.

Leach was never ever gonna get the job. I'll just leave it at that.
He showed up in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt for the interview. They still wouldn’t have hired him had he showed up in a 3 piece suit. It’s the perfect example of Miami being Miami. Instead of hiring someone on merit, they went with diversity, inclusion, etc. it’s obvious how things were run. Remember the letter from Shalala to Golden? Our team just needed more harmony lulz

Advertisement
His Dad????....Lou Saban was no relation to Nick....
I read that and got a quick chuckle in.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Great ?, a ? we’ll never know b/c we did zero coaching search and went straight in-house. Saban lives on Jupiter Island as we speak and has car dealership in So Fla. Lol. Bro loves So Fla. lol.

His wife hates the Miami culture. They like smallish towns. Country vibes.

Advertisement
So much that they’re retiring in South Florida? I think Saban figured out pretty quickly he’s built for CFB and not the NFL. Everything else was an excuse to go back.
At the time allegedly the daughter was enjoying the Miami night life culture a tad too much and Mrs Terry wanted to get her the **** out of here. She’s now married with kids so no longer a concern.

At the time allegedly the daughter was enjoying the Miami night life culture a tad too much and Mrs Terry wanted to get her the **** out of here. She’s now married with kids so no longer a concern.
Railing lines and ******* nines?(inches)

Advertisement
Advertisement
So y did they move to So Fla & establish one his car dealerships out there?
Jupiter Island is like its own small town. The south bridge takes you to Jupiter/Tequesta with plenty of good restaurants and Palm Beach Gardens just a few more minutes south. The north bridge takes you to Hobe Sound, which as small town as you'll find in South Florida. If you're wealthy and want a South Florida lifestyle with as small town and private as you can get, that's the place.

Edit: I should say Jupiter Island actually is a small town.

Advertisement
Back