CB Demetrius Freeney commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Loop Lego GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that we’re locking threads with valuable information and opinions from knowledgeable posters across multiple pages about prospects to start a commitment thread that is simply a tweet from something called the Batman chalupa is….something.
It’s too confusing when you have a thread about a prospect from months earlier and it’s being treated like a commitment thread. The timing is messed up, especially for people who aren’t on the board every day.

It’s too confusing when you have a thread about a prospect from months earlier and it’s being treated like a commitment thread. The timing is messed up, especially for people who aren’t on the board every day.

So just mod the title to reflect that he committed on the day he did. UPDATE: COMMITS 6/8!! Then we get the best of both worlds.

I would make the argument it’s better for casual members who don’t frequent the board often. They may not even know who the kid is and know very little of his backstory and only come on to see what the fuss is after they hear of a commitment. Leave the original thread up so they can get some history into the kid, some early evals, some comps, who else offered, where he’s from, etc. I don’t see how 10 pages of “welcome to The U!!” helps much of anything, but it’s your site. Do as you feel is in the best interest of business.

So just mod the title to reflect that he committed on the day he did. UPDATE: COMMITS 6/8!! Then we get the best of both worlds.

I would make the argument it’s better for casual members who don’t frequent the board often. They may not even know who the kid is and know very little of his backstory and only come on to see what the fuss is after they hear of a commitment. Leave the original thread up so they can get some history into the kid, some early evals, some comps, who else offered, where he’s from, etc. I don’t see how 10 pages of “welcome to The U!!” helps much of anything, but it’s your site. Do as you feel is in the best interest of business.
1686272806931.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back