CB Chris Lammons *updated 7 June*

IMHO he is SEC bound... He used to be all about the U. And ever since he started gettin sec offers he completely changed his tune. Sec coaches neg recruiting us obviously

Advertisement
IMHO he is SEC bound... He used to be all about the U. And ever since he started gettin sec offers he completely changed his tune. Sec coaches neg recruiting us obviously

They'll probably continue to neg recruit us, but if we can win a lot of games and finally get the NCAA **** behind us by NSD, we'll have a chance, also, while beating UFag obviously won't seal him to us, maybe it can shut Muscrap and Trafaggot up, the closeness to Marcus Roberson does kinda concern me though

Advertisement
That's worse that a top 12

Lat me run the numbers and get back to you on that.

66.gif

Advertisement

They'll probably continue to neg recruit us, but if we can win a lot of games and finally get the NCAA **** behind us by NSD, we'll have a chance, also, while beating UFag obviously won't seal him to us, maybe it can shut Muscrap and Trafaggot up, the closeness to Marcus Roberson does kinda concern me though

I'm with you. End the NCAA issue and win 9 games or more, and Lammons and Lane are both in play. In fact, I believe we'll see a tidal wave of interest in January if that happens, as national elite kids relook at their commitments, especially if the programs where they committed undergo coaching changes.

The south Florida diva act gets old in recruiting.

I'm gonna wait to pass judgement until he slights Miami.

Maybe he's like Grace last year; just enjoying the process when Miami is where he knows he's gonna end up.

Advertisement
Back