CB Chris Lammons *updated 7 June*

D

deleted3746

22.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/CL1_Era/status/342083494110961664/photo/1

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Good list of schools. Hope we stay in when he comes down to a top 5. Coach D has to stay on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids heads get so big from all the fanboys tweeting them everyday they think their celebrities. No shot at Lammons, every kid does this. there's no point in releasing a top 15, just keep that to yourself. If you have 50 offers like some players I understand the top 13, (not really acceptable but it's better than CL case). CL has around 15 offers. C'mon son

Twitter Feed:

@SBNRecruiting: Why not top-15 or 20? RT @CL1_Era: Top 10 coming soon .

@CL1_Era: @SBNRecruiting yea I'm going to do 15

@SBNRecruiting: @CL1_Era Will you release them one per hour like Josh Frazier, the big defensive tackle of Arkansas did? Top-15 list might take all day.

@CL1_Era: @SBNRecruiting na all at once

@SBNRecruiting: @CL1_Era be real, did you have the first 10 made out, and then threw the last five on to make it 15?

@CL1_Era: @SBNRecruiting na I had been started it

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Seems things have gone to his head. Also, what is up with using commas then starting to make a list? Maybe the last 6 were just an after thought.

These kids heads get so big from all the fanboys tweeting them everyday they think their celebrities. No shot at Lammons, every kid does this. there's no point in releasing a top 15, just keep that to yourself.

Twitter Feed:

@SBNRecruiting: @CL1_Era Will you release them one per hour like Josh Frazier, the big defensive tackle of Arkansas did? Top-15 list might take all day.

@SBNRecruiting: @CL1_Era be real, did you have the first 10 made out, and then threw the last five on to make it 15?

Please translate "na I had been started it"

Last edited:
Advertisement
These kids heads get so big from all the fanboys tweeting them everyday they think their celebrities. No shot at Lammons, every kid does this. there's no point in releasing a top 15, just keep that to yourself.

Twitter Feed:

Please translate "an I had been started it"

I manged to translate Cj Worton but I can't help you there. I guess he means that he didnt have a list of ten then just five, he had 15 on his mind the whole time. I don't think that's true, I think he had 10 and added 5 for more attention from the schools twitter fans

Top 15?!? "Ain't nobody got time for that"...Let me know when he's down to his top pick! []_[]

These kids heads get so big from all the fanboys tweeting them everyday they think their celebrities. No shot at Lammons, every kid does this. there's no point in releasing a top 15, just keep that to yourself. If you have 50 offers like some players I understand the top 13, (not really acceptable but it's better than CL case). CL has around 15 offers. C'mon son

Twitter Feed:

That's straight up nerd ****** stuff right there from SBNRecruiting whoever that is. That dude or chick should be ashamed of herself. The nerds are ruining this stuff with the sissy boy suck-up routine to all these 17 year olds. Holy ****, get some ******* balls and pride.

-Might visit Florida, Alabama, and a couple of his top 15 schools this summer
-Speaks to Golden, Dorito, and Williams almost everyday through Facebook
-Says Miami has a good team, has a good coaching staff, says the staff tells him they need him and he can get a good education too
-Says he'll go down there most definitely
-Speaks to Trafaggot Robinson 1-2 a week
-Says Florida tells him the same thing as Miami
-Likes Florida a lot
-Grew up with Marcus Roberson

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...ular-communications-with-Miami-Florida-134005

Advertisement
Back