2023 CB Board (2023 Edition)

all of them seen live action in the league bro.

Im shocked Dee Delaney is still actively collecting checks...and Corn Elder is 6 years in

You guys also forgot Artie Burns who plays for seahawks and had a solid year for the Bears last year.
I know I'm talking about starter level snaps tho, but burns he played a lot aftrt drafted early

Advertisement

Im shocked Dee Delaney is still actively collecting checks...and Corn Elder is 6 years in

You guys also forgot Artie Burns who plays for seahawks and had a solid year for the Bears last year.

Sam Shields had a good run and he probably would still be playing if didn’t get that serious concussion.

One dude who I thought would have a good career was Marcus Maxey.

Sam Shields had a good run and he probably would still be playing if didn’t get that serious concussion.

One dude who I thought would have a good career was Marcus Maxey.
Maxey started out well. Not sure why he fell off. Brandon Harris was a good starter for a few years too

Edit: I was thinking of Bruce Johnson starting out well, not Marcus Maxey.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Man why are y’all playing crazy we ain’t had a good CB in the league in a while lol kudos on those guys for finding a way to stick around

Man why are y’all playing crazy we ain’t had a good CB in the league in a while lol kudos on those guys for finding a way to stick around

UF is dbu ask them to say their grand cbs in the league.

The crazy thing is FSU likely has put the better dbs in the league in state....and their guys to me werent even that good in college but play up in th epros.

Advertisement
Supposedly John Dixon is playing well for pedo state. Think he was from the tampa area. Had injuries if I remember correctly. We have to get some guys at corner man. It’s super important to have two guys lock down the outside. Allows you to have a dominant defense. We need to bring in numbers at the position big time

All un drafted only one seen live action in league, on bright side I think Stevenson could get drafted by day 2 at the latest
Based on his play so far
That’s hard to say
It would have to be based on measurables
He’s been burned too many times

The 2023 CB board is clearing up with a QUICKNESS. OP updated to include Cormani and the Jackson and Ricks reclassifications.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he who shall not be named…
harry potter GIF

Advertisement
Back