2023 CB Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When’s the last time we put a legit corner in the league?
michael jackson GIF

Advertisement
Michael Jackson is starting for Seattle and playing well.
I mean, yeah, but it took him awhile to get to that point. He didn’t jump into the league and immediately make a team and impact. However, he responded and is ballin so good for him. Other than that, rest of our corners have been ***.

I don't see the point here honestly...Unless you see one of these corner names as a safety, a position lacking names.

If you think Brown and Joseph are coming, Stafford on board. Home run swing for Pleasant. Is Jackson needed? They must really be high on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ive liked this kid from the jump and like being in Orlando still. His school is a power house type proggram that will always have players. Flip from the Gators?.

Brown isnt a shoe in we need to sign one corner with length (pause) Like i previously stated i like Conrad Hussey as a corner prospect ..obviously Edwin Joseph as well. Its good to have options considering guys we are in play with arent locks or longshots...(pleasant).

In fact we should see atleast 2 more names at corner if i was recruiting the position. Joseph was 1...i would expect atleast 2 more offers out unless they are going back int he portal again at the position.

Ive liked this kid from the jump and like being in Orlando still. His school is a power house type proggram that will always have players. Flip from the Gators?.

Brown isnt a shoe in we need to sign one corner with length (pause) Like i previously stated i like Conrad Hussey as a corner prospect ..obviously Edwin Joseph as well. Its good to have options considering guys we are in play with arent locks or longshots...(pleasant).

In fact we should see atleast 2 more names at corner if i was recruiting the position. Joseph was 1...i would expect atleast 2 more offers out unless they are going back int he portal again at the position.
And it’s not even breaking news worthy info. We’ve been recruiting him. Miami has the worst set of reporters in the country.

Advertisement
Back