2023 CB Aaron Williams

Advertisement
we definitely should.. Louisville is going to be going through some turmoil..
UCF and FSU next. They may start the season 0-3 although I do hope they beat FSU.

I don’t think Satterfield lasts the season. But I do think those boosters are serious and they’ll pony up the cash for a legit HC. That may salvage their recruiting class.

Something like an Urban Meyer or Hugh Freeze.

UCF and FSU next. They may start the season 0-3 although I do hope they beat FSU.

I don’t think Satterfield lasts the season. But I do think those boosters are serious and they’ll pony up the cash for a legit HC. That may salvage their recruiting class.

Something like an Urban Meyer or Hugh Freeze.
Urban is UT bound at some point. Freeze makes to much sense.

Advertisement
Urban is UT bound at some point. Freeze makes to much sense.
i think with the uncertainty of their future in a Power conference, it's going to be hard to steal a guy like Urban or even Freeze... those guys can stick out where they're at and continue to succeed until they latch on with an SEC or B1G team that has a secure future.

The ACC could dissolve very rapidly literally any day now and Louisville is not one of top 4 brands in the conference to be guaranteed a safe landing spot.

I think Urbans coaching days are donezo. He looks pretty happy to chill on TV.
Urban is too good a CFB coach to allow his final national audience image being him sticking his finger in some chicks **** lol

He'll come back to at least get everyone to remember him by something else lol

Because when I think Urban Meyer, that's the first thing that comes to mind lol

Advertisement
Urban is too good a CFB coach to allow his final national audience image being him sticking his finger in some chicks **** lol

He'll come back to at least get everyone to remember him by something else lol

Because when I think Urban Meyer, that's the first thing that comes to mind lol
I mean. That's not a terrible way to be remembered, keeping it real.

Advertisement
Back