2023 CB Aaron Williams

Advertisement
This is so bizarre. He seemed like a top target for us and he was very interested in us. What's the attraction or connection to Louisville? Maybe he just got a massive NIL deal. Or maybe they are just a placeholder. Ugh.

This is so bizarre. He seemed like a top target for us and he interested in us. What's the attraction or connection to Louisville? Maybe he just got a massive NIL deal. Or maybe they are just a placeholder. Ugh.
Makes no sense from where I stand at which obviously means I have no idea what I’m talking about. I thought not only were we looking good here but he was on the board.

Word is that there are some strong cali ties with the louisville program starting with their 4 star kid they got a committment from. Combine that with UL's QBC that has been recruiting Cali hard, and you have AW. Also, I've read that they have some decent NIL deals considering it's a "city" market without a pro team.

Do we all agree we need 3 corners this cycle? Attrition + losing Ivey, blades, and Stevenson… we may need 4

Advertisement
Totally weird going with a mid-tier program when the big boys were calling... Got to question the rationale?

Puppy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Word is that there are some strong cali ties with the louisville program starting with their 4 star kid they got a committment from. Combine that with UL's QBC that has been recruiting Cali hard, and you have AW. Also, I've read that they have some decent NIL deals considering it's a "city" market without a pro team.
Their QB’s coach Pete Thomas is from San Diego & coached at El Cajon HS as well as a couple other Southern Cali schools... That’s how they got 4-star QB Pierce Clarkson from St. John Bosco.

They also have Crime Dog Wesley McGriff as their Safeties coach & Secondary recruiter, so they’re not going to struggle getting any DB’s.

Advertisement
Their QB’s coach Pete Thomas is from San Diego & coached at El Cajon HS as well as a couple other Southern Cali schools... That’s how they got 4-star QB Pierce Clarkson from St. John Bosco.

They also have Crime Dog Wesley McGriff as their Safeties coach & Secondary recruiter, so they’re not going to struggle getting any DB’s.
Crazy that Pete Thomas from tiny *** Valhalla is making moves in the cfb world

Advertisement
Louisville has like 4 cali kids committed right now...Kids that are real real good to...2 of them i would take for us right now

Advertisement
Back