Cave is in!

Advertisement
I think Perps must be bored, so he stirs controversy with his posts in order to entertain himself. Just my opinion, don’t get riled.

It’s funny because you think you are proving something by asking me about which lb in the state is better. I already said I have no idea. Never watched this three stars film and dont care to
So you have formed an opinion on someone you have not observed, and know nothing about his game. Then went on to conclude he is not better than fl 3stars that you can't name. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
If you are taking a 3 star LB at miami, they should be from florida
thats f'n dumb. I got made fun of when i said we should take DJ Moore and he was a first round draft pick in less than 3 years.
How many Florida kids other that were 3 stars were better than him? there are exceptions too this.

A 3 star LB from NJ just went #7 overall in the draft
7ED16B3C-4CA1-417F-8069-AD7782FE3F11.gif

Advertisement
If you are taking a 3 star LB at miami, they should be from florida

So who are the 3 star from FL so I can compare?
I hope you are not just saying something with zero knowledge of the subject you are saying it about.
I hope not. Because saying we shouldn't recruit a kid and having no knowledge of who we should recruit instead is a truly stuuuupit thing to do.

So you have formed an opinion on someone you have not observed, and know nothing about his game. Then went on to conclude he is not better than fl 3stars that you can't name. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I mean you have to give him credit!!
That is the definition of a trolls "hot take"
Strong opinions based on zero actuall knowledge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perps becoming one of the all time porsters on here in a matter of 72 hours. Keep it coming

Last edited:
Cave is a horse. A tackling machine pure and simple. I live in NJ, and anyone remotely connected with football here in the area knows this kid is the truth.

He'll get a 4* bump. Book it.

And I can tell you he'll be a great fit for Manny/Baker's defensive schemes.

Advertisement
Back