Cave is in!

Miami should just go recruit the players with the most tackles. Great way to recruit

Who is the last out of state lb drafted from here? Rocky mcintosh?

Zero reason to leave florida for a three star lb
Wasn’t DJ after Rocky? But you clearly haven’t watched a film or game, so you wouldn’t know.

Advertisement
Miami should just go recruit the players with the most tackles. Great way to recruit

Some of the best players to ever play for Miami and actually made Miami into what it was are players that did not hail from the “state of Miami” or even Florida itself

Your argument about last best player to be drafted from here from out of state is ridiculous because idk if you have your head up your *** but talent exists outside the state of Florida

Advertisement
Some of the best players to ever play for Miami and actually made Miami into what it was are players that did not hail from the “state of Miami” or even Florida itself

Your argument about last best player to be drafted from here from out of state is ridiculous because idk if you have your head up your *** but talent exists outside the state of Florida

Sure it does but there’s no reason to go hunting for three stars at lb of all positions out of state. Its like taking a three star wr from out of state. Makes no sense

Sure it does but there’s no reason to go hunting for three stars at lb of all positions out of state. Its like taking a three star wr from out of state. Makes no sense

Whose to say he won’t get a bump to a 4 star?

If he does... does that change your tune?

Lol of course. All of our three stars are getting bumps

I’m throwing a hypothetical at you... you obviously are enamored with Stars and would have fit right in with the Coker recruiting staff

Not out of state but pink was a 3 star backer on 247? If memory serves me right lower ranked than Cave? Is he trash?

Advertisement
I’m throwing a hypothetical at you... you obviously are enamored with Stars and would have fit right in with the Coker recruiting staff

Not out of state but pink was a 3 star backer on 247? If memory serves me right lower ranked than Cave? Is he trash?

Every top team is enamored with stars.

i’d also fit right in on alabama’s coaching staff.

Pinck isn’t an out of state player...and he’s a good player, but he’s not the type of player that made miami into miami. But i’d much rather Um go find pinckney in state than go to new jersey for a LB. I cant remember the last three star out of state lb who was drafted from here.

What LB in the state is better?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting a new commitment watch thread because the other is already ruined.

tenor (9).gif

Please click before poRsting

Last edited:
Chris Campbell was from Texas
Vilma was from Coral Gables
D. J. Williams was from Cali

By some people’s logic we shouldn’t have recruited 2/3 of are crew from 2001

Dj williams was the #1 player in the country lmao

Nobody is saying dont go after justin flowe. I am saying that there is zero reason to leave the state for a three star lb. incredible that you needed that clarified

Advertisement
Back