Cave is in!

Advertisement
Miami should just go recruit the players with the most tackles. Great way to recruit

Who is the last out of state lb drafted from here? Rocky mcintosh?

Zero reason to leave florida for a three star lb

“Zero reason”

This clown show keeps getting better. Instead of another painted face with pink hair exiting a VW bug, it’s another idiotic post coming from the king of the Bozos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So if you cant get the four star lb (typical) you go to new jersey?? Lmao

You go to the state that you got connections with, and had the player you want.

They've went to Florida, Texas and NJ andtheir going after Flowe, a Cali kid. Not sure what the problem is. They seem to be going where the talent is and don't care for geography.

Advertisement
Dj williams was the #1 player in the country lmao

Nobody is saying dont go after justin flowe. I am saying that there is zero reason to leave the state for a three star lb. incredible that you needed that clarified

And ill ask you again, what In state 3 star LB have the same Athleticism and 162 tackles in the season?

Also its not like Camden is in some bum *** district

So if you cant get the four star lb (typical) you go to new jersey?? Lmao

Going through the list of 3 star LBs in Florida, the only one I would take over our current group is Hyppolite. The rest (besides McCluster) appears to be heading G5 schools or low P5.

I guess you find players where you find players. Manny seems to feel the same as we aren’t even trying for LBs in Florida outside of Hyppolite.

Advertisement
Going through the list of 3 star LBs in Florida, the only one I would take over our current group is Hyppolite. The rest (besides McCluster) appears to be heading G5 schools or low P5.

I guess you find players where you find players. Manny seems to feel the same as we aren’t even trying for LBs in Florida outside of Hyppolite.

Uh, thanks for the breaking news...

Manny has done a **** job at lb recruiting. Going to new jersey for a three star is indefensible

You guys have to understand. Recruiting only fla lbers this year most likely will leave the staff with dcks in their hands in repetitive motion.
Our coaches have actually been with women.
Incels have a hard time understanding how it feels to be balls deep.

Yes this year we fckng.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back