Cats out of the bag

Honestly I would’ve taken Parrish too

With Lingard transferring, Deejay going pro, Burns injury ridden past, and what seems to be a down year in sofla at RB in 2021 would have 100% taken 3 RBs

Advertisement
Hindsight is always 20/20.

We have a lot of holes to fill and a very limited number of spots. Objectively we needed another CB and an O-lineman or two more than a 3rd RB in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can still make an immediate impact game one being rb is an easier position to learn. What will hurt him the most is not being able to go through the offseason program. Anyways just get him healthy for the start on the season.

****. This isn't what I wanted to hear. So just Cam and Knighton in the Spring now. (I am done with Burns) That's **** near 6 months worth of work hes going to be missing. For the people saying its not a big deal, it is.
Actually no. It's likely just Burns and Knighton for Spring as Cam may be held out as well.

Advertisement
Waiting on NYSOM to confirm.
download.jpg

It will be a moment. NYSOM ran to the bathroom for a quick tug.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

We have a lot of holes to fill and a very limited number of spots. Objectively we needed another CB and an O-lineman or two more than a 3rd RB in this class.

It's not hindsight, it's logical reasoning. Injuries happen, especially at RB. It was common knowledge Dallas was gone. And the Lo situation wasn't sneaking up on anyone.

But you are right that our numbers are limited, and CB and OL are probably bigger needs. The Asa Martin situation especially screwed us (depth at RB and an IC lost). That one still ****es me off.

Advertisement
Coaches are amazed by his recovery, “ he’s a freak“. I think some are sleeping on or just overlooking him, but I’m saying it now “ He’s going to be a big star here”.

I keep hearing he’s “just different, on and off the field”. Really smart kid with a really good head on his shoulders. How many stud athletes help teammates with their schooling? Like I said “ different “.

Guys with athletic ability , work ethic and character don’t fail.

Btw he’s already way ahead of schedule and will be ready to roll at camp ( if we have one).

It’s just a little tidbit but I figured he needed some love. Great kid that stayed loyal the entire process.

Coaches are amazed by his recovery, “ he’s a freak“. I think some are sleeping on or just overlooking him, but I’m saying it now “ He’s going to be a big star here”.

I keep hearing he’s “just different, on and off the field”. Really smart kid with a really good head on his shoulders. How many stud athletes help teammates with their schooling? Like I said “ different “.

Guys with athletic ability , work ethic and character don’t fail.

Btw he’s already way ahead of schedule and will be ready to roll at camp ( if we have one).

It’s just a little tidbit but I figured he needed some love. Great kid that stayed loyal the entire process.
Let the record show, that when everybody hopped on the Knighton bandwagon there was one who still stood firm on Chaney being a big time baller & better overall back here...

That was me. Carry on.

Let the record show, that when everybody hopped on the Knighton bandwagon there was one who still stood firm on Chaney being a big time baller & better overall back here...

That was me. Carry on.

You’re preaching to the choir.

He’s blowing folks away and that’s real talk. Not saying he’s Adrian Peterson but he’s healing at a crazy rate. I’ll just say he’s doing way more right now than any person who just had that procedure in the last couple months.

Enjoy him here, guys like him are very rare. He’s special on and off the field.

Advertisement
Back