Cats out of the bag

Advertisement
Knighton is gonna get quality reps this spring and will get a big jump on the new offense. I found it interesting that Raheem Mostert is similar in size to Knighton, however I think Knighton is more similar to Warrick Dunn. Bottom line... good thing we got him
To whom? We don't jock moles on here. Find a better comparison....

Advertisement
Injuries happen. It's just an opportunity for one of the other guys to try and keep him on the bench.

Hopefully he'll be back and hungry.

Advertisement
****. This isn't what I wanted to hear. So just Cam and Knighton in the Spring now. (I am done with Burns) That's **** near 6 months worth of work hes going to be missing. For the people saying its not a big deal, it is.
Dont worry it's a air raid, not ground raid.

From what I remember the Auburn offense does a lot of sweeps and tosses to WRs in motion and even lined up in the backfield.
We may have to do that a lot in the spring,

Advertisement
From what I remember the Auburn offense does a lot of sweeps and tosses to WRs in motion and even lined up in the backfield.
We may have to do that a lot in the spring,
Have to look at what they did at smu too. Maybe they work the passing game more this spring too

Advertisement

in the article they said he could play some in the spring but they would rather sit him out just to be careful so it can’t be that serious.

It wasn’t just a separation but it would’ve been foolish to bring him back for a couple practices or a spring game. I wouldn’t call it “ serious “ but it’s not a sprain either. Serious enough to be operated on.

Advertisement
Back