Carter Talks Official Visit, Robinson

View as article
Advertisement
Golden started the fire with Tracy, Duke, and Deon last season, and it continues to spread. The south Florida kids must have pride in their city and stick together. He has sold them on it and it keeps growing.

bingo, its easy to recruit if u sell this to young kids. make it a home town pitch is the ultimate pitch.

I'm the one who asked him about it , I was like if the Lsu " sources " you have are so sure he's all Tiger then why does he continue to play footsies under the table with Al? That's when he came back with the " article ".

I have nothing against Jon and really like that site but it does come off as its personel with him, his sources versus other people sources. Nothing wrong with saying " maybe my sources are a little too confident". It could possibly be closer than what we originally thought.

Jon breaks a lot of legit info and is really good at his job but I disagree on this one.

Now I'll let everyone get back to the " Jon likes ******** jokes". Lol

You're right about that. He does suck a mean cack.

Advertisement
166.gif

First of all I just wanna know, they enroll as soon as they grad from high school? And secondly, the part where he said they were all in a room, this is what I've been thinking, all al has to do is get every top sofl prospect in one room get them to look at each other and think, no way in **** anyone beats us, then of course add a couple studs from jersey and Africa and we back!

Advertisement
CaneInsider is terrible.

That site has fallen apart... their "hiring" of Brian London pushed them over the edge. The "premium board" is less active than Ron Fraser.

Advertisement
[tweet]293203776666468353[/tweet]

Lolz

WTF is wrong with these guys?

whatever man. A side of me is kind of happy they are refuting the story even though they are doing it for the wrong reasons. Sometimes its better to keep things quiet. I'd rather LSU sit back and think he's theirs then for them to feel threatened and start filling duffel bags.

Give Bastian the BOD too. Maybe he's feedin some bull to the public per Robinson to keep LSU in the dark. You'll know the deal if he changes his tune right before NSD when all the "insiders" start calling where the blue chips will fall. CS got crapped on all day for reporting "certainties" before the kids announced so maybe Bastian didn't want to get caught up in the same situation.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1285906 said:
[tweet]293203776666468353[/tweet]

Lolz

WTF is wrong with these guys?

whatever man. A side of me is kind of happy they are refuting the story even though they are doing it for the wrong reasons. Sometimes its better to keep things quiet. I'd rather LSU sit back and think he's theirs then for them to feel threatened and start filling duffel bags.

Give Bastian the BOD too. Maybe he's feedin some bull to the public per Robinson to keep LSU in the dark. You'll know the deal if he changes his tune right before NSD when all the "insiders" start calling where the blue chips will fall. CS got crapped on all day for reporting "certainties" before the kids announced so maybe Bastian didn't want to get caught up in the same situation.

Or maybe he's just a shart head, who is twisting words (i.e., Robinson never unofficially visited because he was never "on campus"), to claim Pete's story is false in order to make himself look more "inside". He's coming off like a **** here.

Advertisement
Back