Carter, Smith, Finley must be the worst safeties on earth

The worrisome thing is that everyone thinks all our problems are solved next year with this recruiting class. Those guys are going to be true freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they'll need time to learn and get to the point where they aren't making "freshmen" mistakes. We need to hope that Carter learns the system this year and is ready to snatch a starting spot next fall.

Are you trying to set a record for idiotic posts tonight? Are you forgetting Jaquan Johnson and sheldrick Redwine are coming back next year? Or that smith and carter are sophomores next year?

Reading comprehension is not your thing is it muchacho? I addressed that we have frosh that will be soph next year. In fact that was THE entire point of my post. As for redwine and jj, how has relying only on those guys worked out this year? Injuries happen and diaz rotates a lot.

Advertisement
I don’t care if those other safeties play pee wee. If they can’t beat out Knowles who has been responsible for pretty much every pass completion over 10 yds then something is wrong.

Al Blades can’t get here fast enough!

The dude almost has cost us 2 games. Almost every big play goes to his side or was his assignment. He's always biting on the run but yet is too slow to get there in time and I don't even want to talk about coverage this guy couldn't find the right read in his zone if it was highlighted

If it was not for Knowles we would have the #1 ranked D in the country. The only way anyone scores on us is when they pick on him. He is an asset to the other team. Huge penalties, blown coverages, undisciplined man coverage, missed tackles, on and on.. He is so bad.

Since this triple option threat is over its time to roll Jackson to safety and split snaps at CB with Dean and Bandy. Knowles should be placed on a small boat with enough fuel for a one way to Havana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean anything. We keep trotting sorry *** Cager over Langhman who is saving lives and winning games out there

Touche. Seems like Cager is upset he’s not the big target threat for the O. Sucks to watch a kid who can be all World have an attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really not his fault dude shouldn't be here... and to answer [MENTION=14027]Canesmang[/MENTION] he has been here longer so he knows the system better i think the coaches trust him more...carter and smith are more talented u can tell by just watching the kickoff coverage but maybe mentally they aren't there yet with knowing the Scheme... There is no excuse for Finley though...

It's really not his fault dude shouldn't be here... and to answer [MENTION=14027]Canesmang[/MENTION] he has been here longer so he knows the system better i think the coaches trust him more...carter and smith are more talented u can tell by just watching the kickoff coverage but maybe mentally they aren't there yet with knowing the Scheme... There is no excuse for Finley though...

I find it hard to believe that they could be anymore out of position than Knowles is consistently

Advertisement
Knowles is responsible for at least 2 of the last 3 passing TDs. I'm not sure on the FSU pass to the TE that was uncovered.

Okay really, kid is no different than the other players. they all make mistakes. how many threads do we have about our lbs?????

Advertisement

Yeap,Finley's days here might be numbered,if he can't get much playing time now he never will when the Jobe,Frierson and Hall arrive.

Advertisement
If they can't beat out Knowles

Maybe the don't know the play book that well cause they should be playing over redwine and Knowles cause play from them 2 doesn't look like miami hurricanes safety play reminds me of Rodgers and highsmith boy they was trash

Downside of having a bartender as your Safeties coach is that you have to wait several years for the players to learn the position. Then, when they learn it, they still don't play it all that well.

This is all on the coaches. This ain't Knowles's fault. He's got no business being on this team. We've got significantly better options, but they need to be coached up. Coaches gotta get those young guys ready.

Carter is a very smart kid and a better athlete than Knowles. Teach him. Smith is an infinitely better athlete than Knowles. Teach him. Move a CB to Safety and teach him up.

Whatever you have to do, you better do it because that poor kid is useless out there.

If they can't beat out Knowles

fans can be so dumb, I’d rather live and die with Carter or Smith but if they aren’t playing than the staff must not feel like they’re ready.

How much less "ready" can they be than Knowles? If they're not ready, then motherfcker get them ready. That's why you're getting paid a ton of goddam money.

Advertisement
Back