Carter, Smith, Finley must be the worst safeties on earth

Doesn’t mean anything. We keep trotting sorry *** Cager over Langhman who is saving lives and winning games out there

Advertisement
The worrisome thing is that everyone thinks all our problems are solved next year with this recruiting class. Those guys are going to be true freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they'll need time to learn and get to the point where they aren't making "freshmen" mistakes. We need to hope that Carter learns the system this year and is ready to snatch a starting spot next fall.

If the name BLADES is on the back of your jersey the NCAA immediately labels you a sophomore and you get a free pass as an all American without having played a down. He could be 12 years old and I would trot any member of the blades family out on the field.

Finley and Carter at least add some size and athleticism - and given they are freshmen, there is hope that with experience they improve.

20 is not playable. And change the number!

Advertisement
This Knowles dude is about to make me hate the #20 . Every time I see dude, somebody is either open behind him, outrunning a poor angle of his, or making him miss in space.

I don't see how it's possible the Fr could be worse , dude couldnt run a basic cover 3 last week without blowing his assignment. He's blown more coverage in two games than any safety I recall in a full season

Just when we thought we got rid of bad safety play after Crawford graduates..Carter and Jenkins give us a decent year with streaky performances, then we get another Crawford

The worrisome thing is that everyone thinks all our problems are solved next year with this recruiting class. Those guys are going to be true freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they'll need time to learn and get to the point where they aren't making "freshmen" mistakes. We need to hope that Carter learns the system this year and is ready to snatch a starting spot next fall.

Are you trying to set a record for idiotic posts tonight? Are you forgetting Jaquan Johnson and sheldrick Redwine are coming back next year? Or that smith and carter are sophomores next year?

Advertisement
Id rather see a true frosh looking wide out making mistake and getting experience than see this bum look wide eyed lost and not being athletic enough to make a play in the passing or running game

The dude almost has cost us 2 games. Almost every big play goes to his side or was his assignment. He's always biting on the run but yet is too slow to get there in time and I don't even want to talk about coverage this guy couldn't find the right read in his zone if it was highlighted

Advertisement
I don't see how it's possible the Fr could be worse , dude couldnt run a basic cover 3 last week without blowing his assignment. He's blown more coverage in two games than any safety I recall in a full season

AJ and KC bring back memories of them chasing guys into the end zone coinsistenly.Knowles has reached that level for sure.

Advertisement
We know Knowles is too slow, lacks coverage skills and has no football smarts, so why not get Carter, Smith or Finley the experience we need going down the stretch.

Advertisement
Back