Carter, Smith, Finley must be the worst safeties on earth

Advertisement
2 of them are freshmen genius.

Homer couldn't beat out Gus as a true frosh. Look at what a difference a year makes

Advertisement
Advertisement
With knowles I don't see a guy who physically isn't capable of playing at this level but he **** sure doesn't have it between the ears right now. Doesn't seem to know the playbook too well

Homer couldn't beat out Gus as a true frosh. Look at what a difference a year makes

Yeah I get that but they can't be as bad as Knowles. I'd rather live with the freshman mistakes they make than the bad play by Knowles. At least they have the physical ability to make a play.

Don't give a **** if they're freshman in high school, Knowles has no business playing D1 football

I warned everybody mane 3 years ago and alli got was negged

I probably negged you before and I'll probably neg you again... but you were spot on. Knowles may eventually turn into a solid safety. But he'll never be the type of safety that should be playing at Miami. Being too slow and not being very instinctive is a terrible combination

Advertisement

Don't give a **** if they're freshman in high school, Knowles has no business playing D1 football

I warned everybody mane 3 years ago and alli got was negged

Homer is way better than Gus

agreed but Gus better then Choc

I agree with you on that

I don't see how it's possible the Fr could be worse , dude couldnt run a basic cover 3 last week without blowing his assignment. He's blown more coverage in two games than any safety I recall in a full season

Last edited:
Advertisement
The worrisome thing is that everyone thinks all our problems are solved next year with this recruiting class. Those guys are going to be true freshmen. No matter how talented they are, they'll need time to learn and get to the point where they aren't making "freshmen" mistakes. We need to hope that Carter learns the system this year and is ready to snatch a starting spot next fall.

Gus is going to play in the NFL. Hate criticizing our players, but it's hard to watch 20.

Advertisement
Back