Carson Beck

Advertisement
Who cares, they had a write up about the crystal ball to uf and then like an hour later an article from beck comes out and it didn’t sound as if he was about to commit right away

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this is a 3 dog race....

Bama has Tuas little brother who just came in and might be the heir to the throne... be interesting to monitor that..

This was Enos guy I think so maybe the new OC at Bama looks for his guy?

Florida is a threat and honestly expect it to come down to whoever he trusts more

Advertisement
I know we haven't had a good QB in the pros in a very long time, but just a question has Florida ever produced a single quality starter in the NFL?

I know we haven't had a good QB in the pros in a very long time, but just a question has Florida ever produced a single quality starter in the NFL?

It's a great question, and surprisingly, none. Tebow and Spurrier are top of the list.

You would think over 40+ years they would've produced one that was memorable.

It's a great question, and surprisingly, none. Tebow and Spurrier are top of the list.

You would think over 40+ years they would've produced one that was memorable.
That's what was going through my head when thinking about it. You would think in their history someone would stick out but I can't think of one.

Advertisement
That's what was going through my head when thinking about it. You would think in their history someone would stick out but I can't think of one.
They are probably selling him on Mullen's work with Tebow and I think he coached Dak at Miss State.

We handle our business the first game of the season. Against the Gators and we will win a majority of these recruiting fights. We don’t win and it will be an uphill battle.

If he plans on playing baseball and football, UF is the obvious choice. Football would be Bama and then a toss up between us and UF. I hate hearing Bama involved in any recruit we're after.

Advertisement
Back