Carson Beck

Advertisement
It's a great question, and surprisingly, none. Tebow and Spurrier are top of the list.

You would think over 40+ years they would've produced one that was memorable.

Rex Grosman was more memorable and played longer in the pros than both of those guys and he sucked more balls than Tebow, Hernandez and Palmer combined.

If he plans on playing baseball and football, UF is the obvious choice. Football would be Bama and then a toss up between us and UF. I hate hearing Bama involved in any recruit we're after.

Bama isnt much of a factor here. He's looking around specifically because Enos left.

And given that he committed to Bama in the 1st place, I doubt baseball is much of a factor

Advertisement
Well Culpepper went to UCF
My bad I read it as qbs from the state of Florida. Guys who actually grew up in Florida. To that end, best Gator pro qb in recent memory would be Grossman / Tebow. Shane Matthews stuck around but didn’t play much.

Advertisement
I know we haven't had a good QB in the pros in a very long time, but just a question has Florida ever produced a single quality starter in the NFL?
Rex grossman. Grasshopper you shall learn many things here in CIS👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a great question, and surprisingly, none. Tebow and Spurrier are top of the list.

You would think over 40+ years they would've produced one that was memorable.

No offense to you and @TOcane, but it's really not a great question. No, they don't have any good NFL talent because they produce a bunch of pssy players who can't cut it. They are a worthless program that's never produced anything of value, so there's no reason to even ask.

A white kid from Jacksonville is going to be a tough battle. Enos and Mallory need to bring their A-game tomorrow.

Yeah. Many people following this situation felt a flip to UF was eventually going to happen even before Enos left Bama. I’d be pretty surprised if this kid goes anywhere other than UF. Should’ve offered Jeff Sims eons ago.

Advertisement
Back