Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
Hartley didn’t pull this off did he? Beck’s only pic he posted was with Hartley lol god **** he can croot

Beck said Hartley and Coley have been on him hard recently. He was only offered last week and set up the visit to UGA immediately.

IDK who said it but they were absolutely right: he only visited Miami as a courtesy to Enos.

Our current QB situation is going to make it tough for us to land any major guy for next cycle. We need to weed out the room soon by a couple of bodies or we need to find out we have at least two guys who are going to stay and be "the guys " for the next couple of years. Matocha will be a player, IMO, when he gets on campus.

Advertisement
Beck is supposed to visit UF next weekend. I think he will make the decision after that visit.

A little concerned about the Las Vegas TE too. He was at UGA yesterday and there is a lot of chatter on their sites about being the leader for him right now. And also talk about Rivers and Williams going to UGA together. Hartley involved in all of these guys with UGA.

Has nothing to so with Enos. Kid wants to play in the SEC. Mullen system sucks for him, UGA would actually be better as would ours. Fromm is a Jr next year and could possibly leave.[/QUOTE]

Beck is supposed to visit UF next weekend. I think he will make the decision after that visit.

A little concerned about the Las Vegas TE too. He was at UGA yesterday and there is a lot of chatter on their sites about being the leader for him right now. And also talk about Rivers and Williams going to UGA together. Hartley involved in all of these guys with UGA.

Hartley now has bags to work with

Go all in on Sims and build around him we can flip him from FSWHO. When I was in High School I camped at UF since they invited my school... Beck looks like a kid who plays for the Gators.

Advertisement
The whole play in the SEC mantra is so tired.

You can thank ESPN for hyping up that league and being free advertising.

The last game I saw the top 2 teams from SEC play in they got embarrassed.

I think the league had a losing bowl record.

We were told Alabama was the best team of all time, and then UGa must be close because they played em close. Then Clemson wood sheds Alabama, and Texas roughed up UGa.

I’m sure all will be forgotten when the preseason poll comes out and numerous sec teams are over ranked again.

Beck has to realize that Georgia will be recruiting 2 Qbs this cycle and they are now in line to recruit Fields and Fromm type of guys who can come in from Day 1 and ball out. If he’s good with that then more power to him, but if he thinks he’s going to “inherit” the position by 2nd year, he’s wrong. A little competition at UM shouldn’t be a factor in going to UGA.

Advertisement
First of all Beck fits the UGA offense way better than Mullen’s BS inside power runs for QBs.

Yes I want Beck in our class, but that seems like a pipe dream at this point, so I would love to see the tears flow if he signs with UGA, especially after loosing the QB that fit them like a glove (Richardson) b/c they were showing Beck so much love.

Yes UbaGA buys plenty of recruits, but I’m sure Beck isn’t one of them.

On the other hand, I’m sure that the Las Vegas TE was definitely taken into another room and explained the “benefits” of $ignimg with UbaGAa.

Beck is actually using his head to make a good decision instead of his heart pushing him to a school that he grew up loving, but doesn’t fit his style of play.

First of all Beck fits the UGA offense way better than Mullen’s BS inside power runs for QBs.

Yes I want Beck in our class, but that seems like a pipe dream at this point, so I would love to see the tears flow if he signs with UGA, especially after loosing the QB that fit them like a glove (Richardson) b/c they were showing Beck so much love.

On the other hand, I’m sure that the Las Vegas TE was definitely taken into another room and explained the “benefits” of $ignimg with UbaGAa.

Beck is actually using his head to make a good decision instead of his heart pushing him to a school that he grew up loving, but doesn’t fit his style of play.

Agree with this. Will be interesting to see what happens with Williams and Rivers. They were at Auburn this weekend.

That guy is such a freak. I’d kill for him to be in orange and green

Advertisement
Until we win consistently and display high level quarterback play kids like Beck aren’t gonna come here

Getting Martell and Williams say otherwise imo. Both of these two were really impressive in highschool as well and high level qb prospects while playing legit competition. I like Beck but I don’t think he’s much better if at all than those 2 based on what they have done in highschool

Advertisement
Back