Carpenter get U visit today and sets up official

stb

Sophomore
From TOS---Received visit from the U at school today, has set up official visit to U for this weekend. No official offer yet. UCF will be in his home later today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really like his film , dude is built like a tank. Big , physical safety that can run and tackle well in space. The staff seems to be after big safeties , that tackle. Seems like this is the cookie cutter type they're looking for.

Last edited:
I really like his film , dude is built like a tank. Big , physical safety that can run and tackle well in space. The staff seems to be after big safeties , that tackle. Seems like this is the cookie cutter type they're looking for.

He sounds like an Alec Ogletree clone. Is that an accurate comp?

Go Canes!

+1

I was also impressed by his footwork. He looked pretty nifty on those returns for a rangy 6'2 dude.

Advertisement
Since Gibson decommitni like this guy as a third to Carter and Smith. He tackles very well in space and looks like he can read and play the good too. I take him and let him RS.

This kid has great length.....decent speed...nice footwork....good angle tackler.... physical...his combine numbers definitely lines up with his film....4.69 40....4.10 sh...42 vert

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not bashing the kid, but I hope his star / recruiting score is significantly underrated.

Every kid won't be a superstar. You have to have guys who provide depth and play special teams. He is a take.

Not every hit needs to be a home run, he'll make a great back up and give us some depth

+1

I was also impressed by his footwork. He looked pretty nifty on those returns for a rangy 6'2 dude.

D, How would you compare him to Carter, Smith and Gibson?

Advertisement
Back