Carlton Davis Will Not Sign With Ohio State

Rashard Fenton is now trending toward South Carolina since Damon Arnette is likely to flip to Ohio St to take the spot of Carlton Davis who is most likely flipping to Auburn. gotta love recruiting lol

I think it's a UF/UM battle for Fenton I can't see how anyone goes to USCe when spurrier has 2 years left... I do think we land Fenton in the end they'll forget fast we just need to out in da effort..

Advertisement
LULZ at the same dumb **** every year about guys getting paid off like Ohio Taint couldn't match auburn if it was a bidding war.

Some of you dopes will never get it. Muscrap and T-**** couldn't get anyone to ufayg at the end for the same reason Folden and his guys can't get anyone here--their programs were dead and they were dead men walking. Now that they're at a viable program where they can pitch making a run at a NC, Muscrap's great success as a DC, and stability with the HC, they are cleaning up.

Use your fcking empty heads and realize kids with options don't want to be associated with loser coaches at dead programs.

Are
You being serious? The same team who has sucked balls two years in a row and pretty much had Irvin heavily looking at them at UF. The same guys who are about to take Cowart and Jefferson (who were UF leans)?

Are you retarded? They're assistants at auburn now. Do you think Malzahn is a dead man walking like Muscrap was at ufayg?

Recruits don't want to board a sunken ship with no hope for the future like ufayg was when Foley smartly pulled the plug and like UM is now.

Auburn is the opposite of a sunken ship. They have a genus HC, who is in zero danger of being fired, and they just added the top DC in college football. Can you see how that might be an attractive situation unlike the cesspool Folden is lording over?

Yeah because Malzahn is picking up 5 defensive recruits... These guys weren't even looking at Auburn till Muscrap and T-Rob were hired by a auburn. Stop the bull****!

You're hopeless. I won't waste time trying to teach you anymore.

Hopeless? You havent taught anyone a **** thing... All you do is repeat the same bull**** everyday. You show me a program who doesn't cheat getting big time players and I'll show you a losing program. To say Auburn doesn't pay players is like believing in Santa Clause!

LULZ at the same dumb **** every year about guys getting paid off like Ohio Taint couldn't match auburn if it was a bidding war.

Some of you dopes will never get it. Muscrap and T-**** couldn't get anyone to ufayg at the end for the same reason Folden and his guys can't get anyone here--their programs were dead and they were dead men walking. Now that they're at a viable program where they can pitch making a run at a NC, Muscrap's great success as a DC, and stability with the HC, they are cleaning up.

Use your fcking empty heads and realize kids with options don't want to be associated with loser coaches at dead programs.

well wouldn't that even provide more support for the SEC pays people argument? Ohio State just finshed a stellar year, yet kids would rather break their long standing commitment (C. David) to go to a team that regressed big time last season and is in a stank a** area of alabama. you don't find that fishy at all?

Lol at schools in Ohio and Alabama just moving up and down their lists in South Florida to round out their DB classes while we have apparently spent all season turning up our noses at solid kids while the elite kids turn us down.

Couldn't have said it better. There are about 5-6 CBs from SFla signing with big time schools on Tues that we didn't bother with.

Meanwhile we have a 2 year haul of a camp reach and a kid in SEC country that no SEC teams wanted. Gross incompetence or intentional sabatage, one or the other.

Unlike Auburn, UM can't payoff recruits. If you want to ignore that aspect of the Auburn recruiting process, so be it. However, don't pretend that it's great recruiting and some overwhelming commitment to winning, it's getting the right results with bad methods for all of the wrong reasons.

Like I said, Auburn is 100% dedicated to winning. When they had a ****ty season on defense...they didn't make excuses. They fired people. and then they went and spent big time money on elite coaches/recruiters.

Auburn is the anti-Miami. Always looking to improve while we try to pinch our dollars and be as cheap as possible.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2167872 said:
why is this on a Miami Board?

Best post in this thread. A guy who has no interest in us is being discussed lol

actually its worth a discussion WHY a south florida kid from freaking Norland who was a major target of ours has no interest.

This is the guy that announced on the radio said it was a close race and he loved miami, but just couldn't come here. Probably cause of the coaches.

This.. The kid was a cane lock since birth.. But like countless others they refuse to play for Folden and this disgraceful staff..

And Luke was his D coordinator who religiously tries to send players to UM every year. Ultimate fail. Before the season I thought this kid would be a cane.. His entire family loves the canes too. Good for him for going to Auburn.. The kid was my favorite corner this year.

Did I miss something? " Luke Religiously tries to sends kids to u" Since when? Good points though!

Advertisement
Did I miss something? " Luke Religiously tries to sends kids to u" Since when? Good points though!

Artie Burns, Ryan Mayes, Mike Smith.. Don't know if you heard about Davante Freeman and Amari Cooper being slow played by Miami when he was trying to get Miami to take their commitment...

Luke has brought kids to campus numerous occasions.. When Luke got kicked off campus last year he was there with Mike Smith.. Luke's been pushing kids to the U.. Wake up.

well wouldn't that even provide more support for the SEC pays people argument? Ohio State just finshed a stellar year, yet kids would rather break their long standing commitment (C. David) to go to a team that regressed big time last season and is in a stank a** area of alabama. you don't find that fishy at all?

Ohio Taint is in a stank *** place too. Auburn struggled to stop anyone, so what did they do? They hired the best DC in college football along with his DB coach, who had an existing relationship with the guys who are committing to him now.

I see nothing at all strange about this. Closer to home, warmer climate, SEC football, stable HC who was in the championship game a year ago, etc. If Vanderbilt was suddenly cleaning up, then that might raise some suspicion.

And if Urb thinks guys are buying away his recruits he'll be the first guy to rat them out. He won't sit there and take it like a pvssy.

Lol at schools in Ohio and Alabama just moving up and down their lists in South Florida to round out their DB classes while we have apparently spent all season turning up our noses at solid kids while the elite kids turn us down.

Couldn't have said it better. There are about 5-6 CBs from SFla signing with big time schools on Tues that we didn't bother with.

Meanwhile we have a 2 year haul of a camp reach and a kid in SEC country that no SEC teams wanted. Gross incompetence or intentional sabotage, one or the other.

If we close by losing Scarlett and not getting any better at DT & CB, I think it's time to start discussing this as a serious possibility. Think about it, Golden could be making his UM salary PLUS a multi-million $ stipend from FSU boosters to wreck us. Think about the turns of Lane, Rudolph, Cook last year, and SBB, Ridley, C. Davis, etc. this year, kids who LOVED the U. Do that for a few years and he's wealthy for life, and it's probably a lot more effective than paying off individual recruits if you're an FSU booster. Hmm....

(For the slow thinkers out there, no, I'm not serious).

Advertisement

Meanwhile we have a 2 year haul of a camp reach and a kid in SEC country that no SEC teams wanted. Gross incompetence or intentional sabotage, one or the other.

If we close by losing Scarlett and not getting any better at DT & CB, I think it's time to start discussing this as a serious possibility. Think about it, Golden could be making his UM salary PLUS a multi-million $ stipend from FSU boosters to wreck us. Think about the turns of Lane, Rudolph, Cook last year, and SBB, Ridley, C. Davis, etc. this year, kids who LOVED the U. Do that for a few years and he's wealthy for life, and it's probably a lot more effective than paying off individual recruits if you're an FSU booster. Hmm....

I know you're joking, but I don't think it's too farfetched to presume that a guy who hates it here and is almost universally reviled might not really care all that much about recruiting anymore.

I've had the feeling for a long time that the guy is basically begging to be fired, so he can cash out and move on to ESPN 3 for a couple years. Had anyone actually seen the slob since the season mercifully ended?

I know you're joking, but I don't think it's too farfetched to presume that a guy who hates it here and is almost universally reviled might not really care all that much about recruiting anymore.

I've had the feeling for a long time that the guy is basically begging to be fired, so he can cash out and move on to ESPN 3 for a couple years. Had anyone actually seen the slob since the season mercifully ended?

Golden may not be intentionally sabotaging our recruiting but he's lost any spark he had when he first arrived.He knows his days here are numbered and all these recruits will be winning and losing games for another staff.

Nope. Not one public appearance. The only reason we know he is still alive is because of those poor misinformed families who have let him into their homes to talk to their talented sons. If he shows his face on signing day it will be about 40 days since he showed his face at a public event.

Advertisement
So after OSU, auburn, Alabama, FSU, LSU, Notre Dame, and a host of others pick over all of the talent in our back yard, what you guys are saying is we will get what's left?

Oh wait, We got Jer-Z on lock! Think I'll go drink now.

Lol at Auburn paying defensive recruits now. Did their Old DC not want to pay or did they forget that they had money? Lol at the retards and their excuses

I meant recently cause he has been bashing us for seems like a long time.

Last year isn't recent? And when's the last time you heard a recruit apologize for not picking a team. C. Davis had pressure to commit here. Not saying that was Luke but come on.. He was his D. Coordinator.

He doesn't bash the U he bashes the administration and coaches.. And as for Golden well.. He deserves it. You see worse bashing on this site everyday.. dont take personal.

Ridiculous that we're STILL not even in the CONVERSATION.

Al Golden and Donna Shalala...the dynamic duo that destroyed UM football on and off the field.

Advertisement
Back