Carlton Davis & Jaquan Johnson Rivals

Theres no way golden ***** this up the talent he brought in this class should bring the defense to a place it hasn't been since the early 2000s. Miami coaching staff always talks about being multiple on defense, well you can be now with players like C.Thomas, D.Jackson, D.Owens, and Moten. If they can bring in a few stud db's from the 15 class this D can be Elite.

Advertisement
Carlton Davis has no idea where he is going at the present moment. Nice respectable kid good parents and he wont be playing the crootin game. Hope we land him

Advertisement
Carlton Davis has no idea where he is going at the present moment. Nice respectable kid good parents and he wont be playing the crootin game. Hope we land him

Whatcha thinkin on this one Vern?

As of now he isnt leaning towards anyone..... anybody tells you any different is lying.. We just gotta wait on this one.......

I'm more interested in your deleted visions.

LOL If we get blowed out by Louisville again Im pretty sure ill be drunk, ****ed, and I wont care anymore....then Ill spill the beans

Whatcha thinkin on this one Vern?

As of now he isnt leaning towards anyone..... anybody tells you any different is lying.. We just gotta wait on this one.......

I'm more interested in your deleted visions.

LOL If we get blowed out by Louisville again Im pretty sure ill be drunk, ****ed, and I wont care anymore....then Ill spill the beans

You mean when

Advertisement
Back