#can'twait

UknowWhat

Senior
shaq.jpg
202128b72b91fe5bb1e4120cb2c2c532.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Literally just saw that pic on the Palm Beach post then saw it posted here seconds later lol. Can't wait to see him play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Mr. Q,

We are all looking forward to seeing Shaq play. I will be very interesting to see if Shaq can beat out Juwon Young for the starting Mike spot.

Current depth chart has Young at Will and Shaq behind Gordiner at Mike last I checked

Shaq has been the 1 since the third practice... The one thing I get out of him is that Manny Diaz does not play... He has no favorites and demand the best out of every one. I asked is there tension with all the competition going on... and Shaq replied no actually we all help each other a bunch.. I guest to avoid the wrath of Manny.

Lol. And people are wondering why he blew up Herndon in that drill and was throwing guys around like rag dolls. This kid isnt your average freshmen. He is all of 235-240 and will not be pushed around often by anyone.

Btw, Grace looks bigger then 205.

Mr. Q,

We are all looking forward to seeing Shaq play. I will be very interesting to see if Shaq can beat out Juwon Young for the starting Mike spot.

Current depth chart has Young at Will and Shaq behind Gordiner at Mike last I checked

Shaq has been the 1 since the third practice... The one thing I get out of him is that Manny Diaz does not play... He has no favorites and demand the best out of every one. I asked is there tension with all the competition going on... and Shaq replied no actually we all help each other a bunch.. I guest to avoid the wrath of Manny.

This just made my morning. We are all proud of Shaq and the best is yet to come. Hope everyone is getting their season tickets.

Advertisement
Grace does look bigger then 205lbs. I do believe some guys are going to come into fall camp with more muscle mass. I believe spring workouts was condition base to weed out the weak and to shed some of that bad weight.

Shaq been running with the 1s for quite a few practices already fellas.

I had Shaq pegged as our MLB this year. Want him to take the job and never look back. You both have my full support [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back