Can't Wait for Take II - Be Great !

Advertisement
[video=youtube;Yx4wB1mlIEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4wB1mlIEo[/video]

what a fuqin play by your son on that reverse............one of the best plays I ever seen a MLB make on a reverse. Even before the guy has the ball he already diagnosed it. I rewinded that live like 10 times than skipped commercials with all that rewinding. One of the best plays last season

Advertisement
The play at 2:45 against UNC in goal line coverage is another example of what separates Shaq. If he continues to improve in his pass drops and close on sideline angles, we'll go to the next level as a defense. His new physique should make all that easier.

This kid is the total package. It's almost surreal the situation those 3 walked into, and how they handled it. Health provided Shaq could be a generational player on saturday and sundays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like Lindsey sterling in the video. Kinda fitting....she plays the violin (fiddle) game with as much passion, as Shaq plays football!! Good video!!

Advertisement
Sounds like Lindsey sterling in the video. Kinda fitting....she plays the violin (fiddle) game with as much passion, as Shaq plays football!! Good video!!
Actually its the tandom "Black Violins"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Tell your son 6 words on 9/16 before the game, "We love you" and "End this nonsense". Thank you.

Advertisement
Back