Can't Wait for Take II - Be Great !

Sounds like Lindsey sterling in the video. Kinda fitting....she plays the violin (fiddle) game with as much passion, as Shaq plays football!! Good video!!
Actually its the tandom "Black Violins"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just caught a few of their songs..very interesting of mix of hip-hop/r n b/ and with the strings makes a unique mix..grows on you Kinna quick!! Good stuff!!

Advertisement
You let Shaw know, that there isn't a fan I've seen on this site; that isn't a fan of his and what he's done and what he's going to do. We love him! I believe he will go down as one of the best to ever play here...

[video=youtube;Yx4wB1mlIEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4wB1mlIEo[/video]

Papa Quarterman,

Your son is a generational type player and leader. He will go down as one of the best ever to play here. If Shaq continues to progress the way he seems to be, he will be on the Mount Rushmore of Hurricane LBs.

Advertisement
I still remember that one play he shot into the backfield and I was thinking the player who did that was so fast he must of been a corner or maybe a safety. Then saw it was him on the reply. With him slimming down to get faster this year its only going to get more fun to watch. Though the best part is how great of a person he seems to be. You really did a great job with him as a person.

Advertisement
Back