• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Can't Wait for Take II - Be Great !

Dwinstitles

All-American
[video=youtube;Yx4wB1mlIEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4wB1mlIEo[/video]

what a fuqin play by your son on that reverse............one of the best plays I ever seen a MLB make on a reverse. Even before the guy has the ball he already diagnosed it. I rewinded that live like 10 times than skipped commercials with all that rewinding. One of the best plays last season

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
The play at 2:45 against UNC in goal line coverage is another example of what separates Shaq. If he continues to improve in his pass drops and close on sideline angles, we'll go to the next level as a defense. His new physique should make all that easier.

Wash140in60

5 for the YAC
This kid is the total package. It's almost surreal the situation those 3 walked into, and how they handled it. Health provided Shaq could be a generational player on saturday and sundays.

Oicu812

Sophomore
Sounds like Lindsey sterling in the video. Kinda fitting....she plays the violin (fiddle) game with as much passion, as Shaq plays football!! Good video!!

UknowWhat

Senior
Sounds like Lindsey sterling in the video. Kinda fitting....she plays the violin (fiddle) game with as much passion, as Shaq plays football!! Good video!!
Actually its the tandom "Black Violins"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

WR Cane

Junior
Tell your son 6 words on 9/16 before the game, "We love you" and "End this nonsense". Thank you.