Can't believe Georgia ******* Tech

Advertisement
Yea they had Scott Harley at RB who went to the league on that team and a decent QB. They went to a decent bowl and blew out NC St. So it's not comparable to GT. They were a decent team.

Good memory. My buddy has 2 bowl game rings from those ecu teams. They were solid. This years gt team is beyond bad.

Once again, a CIS poster can't think of anything to say. I win again.

Lol.

You couldn’t think your way out of a wet paper beg with a katana.

All you do is deflect and then pretend you are the smartest guy in the room.

Newsflash: You are not.

The primary factors in toxic work environments are managerial incompetence, poor h.r. practices, favoritism, cronyism, weak leadership, outdated protocols, and lack of enforcement of policy.

All of those things have been in full force in the Miami program for a long time.

You want to create an environment of lazy combative employees? Make it known from the beginning that you don’t have the competence to successfully accomplish the organization’s goals. Then blame everyone beneath you for the failings of your ****** plan that everyone inside and outside the organization knew would not work from the beginning. The “culture” plummets FAST.

All the other stuff is just gasoline on the wildlife.

Enos and Manny are finally gameplanning in a way that ALLOWS the players to develop. The slurpers and shills want to just say it took time for them to whip the team into shape. That’s bullshyt though. They have changed the strategy to better fit the team and the results have been profound.

The coaches held themselves accountable for their poor gameplans and made changes. That gave them credibility to deal with the loafing players that got called out in the team meeting and set the stage for player leadership to be accepted and effective.

“Culture” change begins and ends with executives and management being competent to implement a plan that will give the organization a chance to be successful. The more incompetence you have in these positions, the more opportunity there will be to have a toxic work environment.

The plan Manny, Enos, and Baker rolled into the season with was pure incompetence on offense and situational incompetence on defense.

They looked themselves in the mirror and made some necessary changes and the results have been encouraging. There is still much work for the players and coaches to do, but the coaches have at least given themselves a chance to change the culture by implementing a strategy based on what they have to work with, not what they wish they had.

So keep your bullshyt elitism to yourself. It’s ok to admit that the schools athletic administration has been a failure and that the coaches they hired were not competent enough to create a successful “culture”. This coaching staff made huge mistakes that we could see from a mile away. They pulled their heads out of their asses and the team is more successful as a result. Hopefully, their self awareness continues and the team grows into a winning “culture”.

... or not making a single stop on 4th and 17, or not missing a FG vs unc, or not gifting vt a 28-0 lead, or not missing an XP vs VT, etc. It sucks, but it is what it is. Let's finish the season on a 6 game win streak and send a message for 2020 in our bowl game. Thats all we can control now.

Exactly. It wasn't that one game.

Also, the way this team has performed at times and underperformed at others—motivation and hard resets seemingly needed to take steps forward—I'm of the belief that if Miami beat Virginia Tech, Diaz doesn't get involved with the defense and the Canes don't have as spirited an effort against Virginia. Same for Georgia Tech. Win that game and is Miami as focused on tackling technique ramping up the defense at Pittsburgh and willing out a win there?

Seems to me Miami was dropping a few in that stretch one way or another; either to the Hokies and Yellow Jackets or Cavaliers and Panthers. The way this team has needed to grow into itself this season, there was no way to avoid losing at least 3-4 games.

It is what it is. Finish 8-4 and see where things go from there.

Man stop making up dumb "football context" shiit.

Hard to tell if you are argumentative or just illiterate. I'm guessing both.

Collins
solid

adj
1 compact, concrete, dense, firm, hard, massed, stable, strong, sturdy, substantial, unshakable
2 genuine, good, pure, real, reliable, sound
3 agreed, complete, continuous, unalloyed, unanimous, unbroken, undivided, uninterrupted, united, unmixed
4 constant, decent, dependable, estimable, law-abiding, level-headed, reliable, sensible, serious

I'm guessing you have "text to translate" turned on since you can't read. Let me summarize: solid and decent are synonyms.

Advertisement
It’s up to a 60 point loss now?

**** they’re good.

The defending champs that beat Alabama by 4 TDs in the national championship game, then returned nearly the entire team this season? Yeah, they are a pretty good team. You think Miami would fare better than Alabama against Clemson.

tenor.gif

Lol.

The primary factors in toxic work environments are managerial incompetence, poor h.r. practices, favoritism, cronyism, weak leadership, outdated protocols, and lack of enforcement of policy.

All of those things have been in full force in the Miami program for a long time.

You want to create an environment of lazy combative employees? Make it known from the beginning that you don’t have the competence to successfully accomplish the organization’s goals. Then blame everyone beneath you for the failings of your ****** plan that everyone inside and outside the organization knew would not work from the beginning. The “culture” plummets FAST.

Enos and Manny are finally gameplanning in a way that ALLOWS the players to develop. The slurpers and shills want to just say it took time for them to whip the team into shape. That’s bullshyt though. They have changed the strategy to better fit the team and the results have been profound.

The coaches held themselves accountable for their poor gameplans and made changes. That gave them credibility to deal with the loafing players that got called out in the team meeting and set the stage for player leadership to be accepted and effective.

“Culture” change begins and ends with executives and management being competent to implement a plan that will give the organization a chance to be successful. The more incompetence you have in these positions, the more opportunity there will be to have a toxic work environment.

The plan Manny, Enos, and Baker rolled into the season with was pure incompetence on offense and situational incompetence on defense.

They looked themselves in the mirror and made some necessary changes and the results have been encouraging. There is still much work for the players and coaches to do, but the coaches have at least given themselves a chance to change the culture by implementing a strategy based on what they have to work with, not what they wish they had.

So keep your bullshyt elitism to yourself. It’s ok to admit that the schools athletic administration has been a failure and that the coaches they hired were not competent enough to create a successful “culture”. This coaching staff made huge mistakes that we could see from a mile away. They pulled their heads out of their asses and the team is more successful as a result. Hopefully, their self awareness continues and the team grows into a winning “culture”.

****. Once of the most-logical and solid rants I've read on this board to date. Well stated.

Fake punt pass on Ivey, is basically the most unexceptable play that’s cost us ACC coastal if we win out of course!

The defending champs that beat Alabama by 4 TDs in the national championship game, then returned nearly the entire team this season? Yeah, they are a pretty good team. You think Miami would fare better than Alabama against Clemson.

tenor.gif

They lost three first rounders and four of the first 40 players taken in the draft so they definitely didn’t return the entire team.

Regardless, if we scored just one TD and one FG they’d have to score 70 to beat us but the margin you said.

No we aren’t Bama, but your scoring differential is preposterous.

Advertisement
They lost three first rounders and four of the first 40 players taken in the draft so they definitely didn’t return the entire team.

Regardless, if we scored just one TD and one FG they’d have to score 70 to beat us but the margin you said.

No we aren’t Bama, but your scoring differential is preposterous.

Baghdad Bob- it's not preposterous. They beat Al Golden's Canes team 58-0 in a regular season game without breaking a sweat. Easily could have dropped 70+. That Canes team finished 8-5 with an interim coach and was more talented than this Canes team that might finish 8-5 if we get lucky and beat Duke. The 2015 Clemson team had around three 5 stars on that roster whereas this Clemson team has at least 6 5 stars and a #1 pick in the draft at QB. But yeah I'm sure we'd shock the college football world.

We-have-them.jpg

Did we get through all this way with numerous menions of Manny and GT converting 4th and forever, but no mention of if Perry had some situational awarness and threw that screen at the defenders feet, instead of getting tackled and NOT HOLDING ONTO THE **** BALL for just a safety, we might have also won the game?

Baghdad Bob- it's not preposterous. They beat Al Golden's Canes team 58-0 in a regular season game without breaking a sweat. Easily could have dropped 70+. That Canes team finished 8-5 with an interim coach and was more talented than this Canes team that might finish 8-5 if we get lucky and beat Duke. The 2015 Clemson team had around three 5 stars on that roster whereas this Clemson team has at least 6 5 stars and a #1 pick in the draft at QB. But yeah I'm sure we'd shock the college football world.

We-have-them.jpg

So a defense that's only given up 40 points ONE time in the last FOUR YEARS, this years five turnover fiasco to VT, is somehow going to give up a minimum of 70 to Clemson, cause they almost did it to Al Golden, who had the worst defenses in the history of this program, six years ago.

Gotcha.

Rock solid take, it's definitely a strong possibility.

So a defense that's only given up 40 points ONE time in the last FOUR YEARS, this years five turnover fiasco to VT, is somehow going to give up a minimum of 70 to Clemson, cause they almost did it to Al Golden, who had the worst defenses in the history of this program, six years ago.

Gotcha.

Rock solid take, it's definitely a strong possibility.

Miami has played 2 P5 offenses ranked in the top 50 of total offense this year: Louisville at 29 and UNC at 34. The defense gave up 27 and 25 points, respectively. Thats a lot of points to middle of the road teams. Louisville carved up the D with ease and their QB is a terrible passer. Clemson is the #2 offense in the country. 2 is a much better rank than 29. An optimist might say Miami's defense could hold Clemson under it's a average PPG, so they would only beat us by 40. That might be the case in the regular season, but if Clemson is sitting at #4 or #5 in the BCS rankings going into the ACC championship game with a possibilty of being left out, they are going to annihilate whoever the opponent is.

I think you might have been given too many participation trophies as a child and truly believe that if you wish hard enough, your dreams will come true. You are free to delude yourself into thinking Miami would give Clemson a real challenge. That isn't going to change the reality that this Miami team wouldnt stand a chance against Clemson. Hopefully by next year Miami will have closed the gap a bit, with a solid OL. If we get really lucky (like Trevor Lawrence out for the season with a broken leg) then maybe an upset would be in the cards.

Advertisement
Miami has played 2 P5 offenses ranked in the top 50 of total offense this year: Louisville at 29 and UNC at 34. The defense gave up 27 and 25 points, respectively. Thats a lot of points to middle of the road teams. Louisville carved up the D with ease and their QB is a terrible passer. Clemson is the #2 offense in the country. 2 is a much better rank than 29. An optimist might say Miami's defense could hold Clemson under it's a average PPG, so they would only beat us by 40. That might be the case in the regular season, but if Clemson is sitting at #4 or #5 in the BCS rankings going into the ACC championship game with a possibilty of being left out, they are going to annihilate whoever the opponent is.

I think you might have been given too many participation trophies as a child and truly believe that if you wish hard enough, your dreams will come true. You are free to delude yourself into thinking Miami would give Clemson a real challenge. That isn't going to change the reality that this Miami team wouldnt stand a chance against Clemson. Hopefully by next year Miami will have closed the gap a bit, with a solid OL. If we get really lucky (like Trevor Lawrence out for the season with a broken leg) then maybe an upset would be in the cards.

Jesus Christ you're going to die on this hill aren't you.

70 points is the equivalent of two touchdowns and a FG every quarter for four quarters, that's a dozen scoring drives in one game. At just 3 minutes average per drive that's 36 minutes TOP, assuming they aren't forced to punt once the entire game.

That would mean we'd practically have to go 3 and out every time we had possession and they'd have to score every time they had it.

Give me a break man.

And as far as particpation trophies, I can't even imagine what dumb ******* point you're trying to make there. I grew up poorer than dirt dumbass. My parents were immigarants and my family comes from nothing. We are allself made. Nobody had time to worry about real trophies, much less participation ones, we were too busy getting by.

Maybe you should self reflect on your inability to acknowledge the fact you said something so stupid, it's practically a mathematical impossibility against a **** team, much less a **** good defense like ours.

Jesus Christ you're going to die on this hill aren't you.

70 points is the equivalent of two touchdowns and a FG every quarter for four quarters, that's a dozen scoring drives in one game. At just 3 minutes average per drive that's 36 minutes TOP, assuming they aren't forced to punt once the entire game.

That would mean we'd practically have to go 3 and out every time we had possession and they'd have to score every time they had it.

Give me a break man.

And as far as particpation trophies, I can't even imagine what dumb ******* point you're trying to make there. I grew up poorer than dirt dumbass. My parents were immigarants and my family comes from nothing. We are allself made. Nobody had time to worry about real trophies, much less participation ones, we were too busy getting by.

Maybe you should self reflect on your inability to acknowledge the fact you said something so stupid, it's practically a mathematical impossibility against a **** team, much less a **** good defense like ours.

LOL ok Baghdad Bob. I'm done arguing with someone who has zero ability to be rational or objective. Seems you are drunk on that Manny Diaz kool-aid. Whether Miami loses by 40 or 60 isn't going to make much of a difference to recruits, it's such a blowout either way that it will hurt recruiting. Claiming, "We're so close to being competitive! We backdoored our way into the acc coastal because of a whole bunch of improbable events and then got demolished by Clemson on a national stage" isn't going to win over kids on the fence about which school to attend. The far better option for recruiting is to play and win a high profile bowl game like the Orange Bowl with the hometown stadium full of Canes fans. But if it helps you sleep better at night dreaming of a Miami victory over Clemson in the ACC Championship game, then sweet dreams.

LOL ok Baghdad Bob. I'm done arguing with someone who has zero ability to be rational or objective. Seems you are drunk on that Manny Diaz kool-aid. Whether Miami loses by 40 or 60 isn't going to make much of a difference to recruits, it's such a blowout either way that it will hurt recruiting. Claiming, "We're so close to being competitive! We backdoored our way into the acc coastal because of a whole bunch of improbable events and then got demolished by Clemson on a national stage" isn't going to win over kids on the fence about which schyool to attend. The far better option for recruiting is to play and win a high profile bowl game like the Orange Bowl with the hometown stadium full of Canes fans. But if it helps you sleep better at night dreaming of a Miami victory over Clemson in the ACC Championship game, then sweet dreams.

Good thing you're done arguing, cause you are all over the place. I never said we could beat Clemson, I said you predicting a 60 point loss is ridiculous. No idea where you came up with the rest of it from such a simple comment.

And btw, what do Jarren Williams, Jordan, Lingard, Silvera, Blades, Pope, Scaife, Cam Harris, Hall, Ivey, Frierson, Mallory, Wiggins, Rousseau and Miller have in common?

They all signed with us after we got blown out in the ACC Chamiopnship game by Clemson. So even your take on it hurting recruiting is wrong.

Advertisement
Have this shut blasting at the IPF all summer long. This is what happens when you come into a game sleep walking thinking you got it locked.

Lol.

As Matt Rhule sits on GameDay talking about culture without once bringing up plays or talent or development. Like I said, and you proved with your post, nothing in your life involves the development of the proper culture for success. You clock in, work, clock out, and go home.

As Matt Rhule sits on GameDay talking about culture without once bringing up plays or talent or development. Like I said, and you proved with your post, nothing in your life involves the development of the proper culture for success. You clock in, work, clock out, and go home.

Still deflecting.

Advertisement
Back