Can't believe Georgia ******* Tech

Advertisement
Smh.

Coaches constantly come into Miami doing dumb **** and misusing their players.

When the players reject incompetence and failure, we call them “cancers”.

These guys aren’t stupid. They know a sinking ship when the water starts coming over their knees.

You want them to buy in? Put them in position to succeed with strategies based on their skill sets and not your stubborn interpretation of philosophy. When it works (and it will), they will take what you have to say seriously.

After that, all you really need is the body language of a leader and to hold players accountable through discipline.

If your scheme is complete trash like ours has been on one side of the ball or the other constantly, leadership skills and holding players accountable won’t fix the “culture”.

You wrote All of that just to admit that you really don’t understand what culture means in an organization. It is very likely that you have a simple hourly wage job where you really don’t care about the company or the people around you. you just show up and collect a paycheck.

Funny you mention the OB. Miami currently has a realistic shot at getting into the Orange Bowl this year with a favorable matchup while avoiding a 60 point loss to Clemson in the ACC championship game. If the end goal of the season is to look attractive to recruits (we weren't winning a championship this year anyways), avoiding a blowout loss to Clemson seems like the better option.

It’s up to a 60 point loss now?

**** they’re good.

This team can beat Clemson. The thing is that they have to believe they can beat Clemson. In order for that to happen you need more games where everyone is doing what is required of them and not getting overly zealous and blowing assignments. The next step here is dealing with success.
Did anyone notice in the Louisville game there was a point when guys started to drift into the tee off/video game mentality? It seemed there were a couple of moments where guys left there assignments and were looking for big plays. I think the coaches caught it and rained them in at half time.
When everyone is disciplined you can avoid temptation and mistakes. A disciplined finely tuned canes team today can play way better than you think. However four plays where someone goes off the reservation can cost you two or three scores.

In the end it comes down to how well the line would hold up more than anything. They may not physically be there yet. However if everyone does there job you can scheme around it.

Lol no it’s not... Clemson would blow this team out without sweating. It’s the reality of the situation and this program doesn’t need recruits that we have less than a 10% chance of getting anyway to watch us get blown out on national tv.

Like they did UNC?

Advertisement
Lol no it’s not... Clemson would blow this team out without sweating. It’s the reality of the situation and this program doesn’t need recruits that we have less than a 10% chance of getting anyway to watch us get blown out on national tv.

How did recruiting go the year after they blew us out in the 2017 ACCCG?

I think the time has come for you to go full Constanza and write the complete opposite of everything you believe to be true.

Advertisement
That's some pathetic *** coward sh-t right there.
He's right what benefit would playing in that game to lose by 50 do? It's not a good matchup vs Clemson with the defense of a single high safety. They would drop 30-50 and we don't have the DL that matches with there OL. Clemson would kill us it may be best to avoid that game and finish the season with a six game win streak and promises of improvement with results to recruits

He's right what benefit would playing in that game to lose by 50 do? It's not a good matchup vs Clemson with the defense of a single high safety. They would drop 30-50 and we don't have the DL that matches with there OL. Clemson would kill us it may be best to avoid that game and finish the season with a six game win streak and promises of improvement with results to recruits
No matter what the circumstances are, I will never hope our Canes don't win their division out of fear of playing in the conference championship game.

You wrote All of that just to admit that you really don’t understand what culture means in an organization. It is very likely that you have a simple hourly wage job where you really don’t care about the company or the people around you. you just show up and collect a paycheck.

Lol

Advertisement
No matter what the circumstances are, I will never hope our Canes don't win their division out of fear of playing in the conference championship game.
Our fear doesn't control anything I'm just thinking perception. I want recruits to believe so we can get them. After a 45-10 *** whooping there isn't much to sell IMO. Even though Flowe to CU is likely at least u can BS in your recruiting tactic and say we want CU they are lucky we didn't play them pitch.

Advertisement
Our fear doesn't control anything I'm just thinking perception. I want recruits to believe so we can get them. After a 45-10 *** whooping there isn't much to sell IMO. Even though Flowe to CU is likely at least u can BS in your recruiting tactic and say we want CU they are lucky we didn't play them pitch.
I hear you. I definitely get the concept behind what you're saying. One can surely make the argument that our program would be better served winning our next two games and beating a good opponent in a bowl game, than getting blown out by Clemson. I just don't support that thinking. First, I'd rather win the coastal than not in a year it is this down. That alone is an absolute embarrassment, one that's way worse than losing to Clemson, IMO, even if it was a blow out loss. Second, that thinking inherently assumes we would get blown out by Clemson. Sure, we **** well might, but you never know. Me, I'd rather have that opportunity, the conference championship game, and the extra practices that come with it.

Show the importance of special teams. Special teams or lack thereof are one reason we have more rings than the Criminoles.
Valid point...........the exception though is that if we had won with ST's this year, we would have won the Coastal, and played Klempsun. If we get blown out in Charlotte, how would that affect the team, morale, and prep for a bowl game, and how would it affect recruiting moving forward.?...
If we pick our spots, improve, and build through recruiting, our chances improve for better play against the teams in the ACC. Including Klempsun.

I
I hear you. I definitely get the concept behind what you're saying. One can surely make the argument that our program would be better served winning our next two games and beating a good opponent in a bowl game, than getting blown out by Clemson. I just don't support that thinking. First, I'd rather win the coastal than not in a year it is this down. That alone is an absolute embarrassment, one that's way worse than losing to Clemson, IMO, even if it was a blow out loss. Second, that thinking inherently assumes we would get blown out by Clemson. Sure, we **** well might, but you never know. Me, I'd rather have that opportunity, the conference championship game, and the extra practices that come with it.
I feel you..its a double edged sword bro lol but I understand your view of it.

Advertisement
Back