Cannot explain [Hydro thinks UM should be ranked]

Advertisement
If we have only 2 losses at the end of the year, worry about the pollsters. For now, just win! Better to not be ranked and play with a chip on the shoulder instead of a target on the back…especially for a young team looking to create good habits.

Let’s just secure bowl eligibility this week man. Only ranking anyone should care about is the CFP anyway, and with 2 losses, we’re already out of contention. Just keep grinding.
yes, GT was horrifically bad & NC game was no great shakes as well. Mario said he would change culture and it appears he has
with Clemson victory now build on success take care of business by beating teams were supposed to beat and knock off a team we are not supposed to beat Louisville or FSU . then we have something to talk about!
lets win 9 games and a bowl game to end Mario's second year & kick some -ss in portal & JUCO ranks

Advertisement
I don't care about the ap but the coaches should know better. We had UNC on the ropes and outplayed GT by a wide margin until the last 30 secs. We have elite numbers on both sides of the ball. Given the choice between all the teams between 15 and 25 I bet we'd be last on the list if you asked the coaches who do you think you can beat in a bowl?
Strong points being made her Knuck.
Lets Go GIF by Regal

I don't care about the ap but the coaches should know better. We had UNC on the ropes and outplayed GT by a wide margin until the last 30 secs. We have elite numbers on both sides of the ball. Given the choice between all the teams between 15 and 25 I bet we'd be last on the list if you asked the coaches who do you think you can beat in a bowl?
We outplayed GT, but we looked like crap doing it as a 21 pt favorite and lost the game anyway. Even if we had won that game it made us look suspect which maybe they could overlook since a lot of teams have off games (which they did to some extent as we were still ranked after that game), but that was followed up the below which you apparently consider to be having UNC 'on the ropes'?

1698162067794.png

1698161676789.png

Advertisement
The reason we are not ranked. James Madison is friggin ranked. Those ranking crap is a joke and political. These clowns are clowns.

Your upset that one of the last undefetaed teams in the country and possibly the best G5 team in the nation is ranked over a 4-2 Miami team?

Man I can dig your last two sentences, but your second sentence about GT and UNC is just flat out false. We beat GT by a wide margin? Except for those five turnovers I guess and all the other stupid things like not kneeling and dumb personal fouls. When did we have UNC "on the ropes"? At halftime when we were lucky to be up 3? Should we have beaten GT? Yup. Did we outplay them by a wide margin? No, if we had, kneeling the ball at the end would not have mattered. Could we have beaten UNC? Eh, not based on the second half. I get that the media and pollsters have a thing with Miami, but we can't just twist and bend the truth to fit that narrative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back