Cannot explain [Hydro thinks UM should be ranked]

Advertisement
1698150595261.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well maybe we can start to make a case by beating Virginia in demanding fashion being that James Madison beat Virginia 36-35 this year. It also looked like a better win then the previous week now that Virginia beat North Carolina.

The reason we are not ranked. James Madison is friggin ranked. Those ranking crap is a joke and political. These clowns are clowns.
JMU is undefeated, beating the teams they're supposed to beat AND the teams they weren't.

They're playing **** good football.

We're losing to teams we should beat and the teams we Shouldnt.

See the difference?

Advertisement
Bc we lost to a horrible team that were blown out by Bowling Green. I have absolutely no problem not being ranked. Just ***ing win. Even if we have ugly wins vs UVA and NC State we will being ranked going into FSU.

I actually would prefer to be unranked vs FSU

The reason we are not ranked. James Madison is friggin ranked. Those ranking crap is a joke and political. These clowns are clowns.

I don’t know if this is a serious post or not, but I’ll respond like it is.

Miami lost to GT and UNC.

GT since beating Miami got waxed at home by a bad Boston College team. They’ve also lost to Bowling Green.

UNC just lost at home against a bad UVA team. They dropped 9 spots which is a sign that the polls don’t believe they are that good.

I don't care about the ap but the coaches should know better. We had UNC on the ropes and outplayed GT by a wide margin until the last 30 secs. We have elite numbers on both sides of the ball. Given the choice between all the teams between 15 and 25 I bet we'd be last on the list if you asked the coaches who do you think you can beat in a bowl?

Advertisement
Back