Cannot explain [Hydro thinks UM should be ranked]

Advertisement
We outplayed GT, but we looked like crap doing it as a 21 pt favorite and lost the game anyway. Even if we had won that game it made us look suspect which maybe they could overlook since a lot of teams have off games (which they did to some extent as we were still ranked after that game), but that was followed up the below which you apparently consider to be having UNC 'on the ropes'?

View attachment 262695

View attachment 262692
Is there a more useless metric in football than this dumbass graphic? I think not. UNC went in at half time lucky to be down 3 and knew it. Their offense made some plays to keep em in the game and we did some dumb **** to aid them. Make no mistake about it the story at halftime in the UNC locker room was we just got our asses kicked for a half and we are lucky it's still close. So buckle up and play better and we will win. They did so good for them. But at half time we were dominating them on the LOS .

Advertisement
Man I can dig your last two sentences, but your second sentence about GT and UNC is just flat out false. We beat GT by a wide margin? Except for those five turnovers I guess and all the other stupid things like not kneeling and dumb personal fouls. When did we have UNC "on the ropes"? At halftime when we were lucky to be up 3? Should we have beaten GT? Yup. Did we outplay them by a wide margin? No, if we had, kneeling the ball at the end would not have mattered. Could we have beaten UNC? Eh, not based on the second half. I get that the media and pollsters have a thing with Miami, but we can't just twist and bend the truth to fit that narrative.
Gt had 160 yds of total offense with 36 secs to go. We had over 400. **** happened in the game to keep it close. But we were whooping that *** all game long and then shooting ourselves in the foot. First half against UNC was pretty similar. Game probably should have been 24-10 going into half if Parrish doesn't fumble and Guidry doesn't freak out.

Gt had 160 yds of total offense with 36 secs to go. We had over 400. **** happened in the game to keep it close. But we were whooping that *** all game long and then shooting ourselves in the foot. First half against UNC was pretty similar. Game probably should have been 24-10 going into half if Parrish doesn't fumble and Guidry doesn't freak out.
I feel what you’re getting at, but you can’t just dismiss all the errors we made. God knows that GT game was loaded with them.

I don’t know if this is a serious post or not, but I’ll respond like it is.

Miami lost to GT and UNC.

GT since beating Miami got waxed at home by a bad Boston College team. They’ve also lost to Bowling Green.

UNC just lost at home against a bad UVA team. They dropped 9 spots which is a sign that the polls don’t believe they are that good.
lol when they beat us, theyre a top 10 PLAYOFF Team per CIS. nah maybe theyre a good not great team and they drubbed us.

Advertisement
Back