Caneville Clowns

Mario is so racist against black QBs he has a starting black qb. Make it make sense
IMG_4125.png

Advertisement
Not at all what I think or mean and I don’t think he thinks he is. Was only responding to comments about him or caneville crews access to practice. I’m not here to hate on flo or misdirect this thread even if he has separate/related concerns on some level to caneville in this case- JB status- but it doesn’t have racial tinge to me from him, more about on field play perspective which is fine and if that is being used to help push him out. Fundamentally different to me from caneville. Luv ya but we aren’t on same page on that aspect.
I want to make sure I am not misunderstanding you.

You don’t think this drama is based on a racial bias?

He actually claims JB showed out in the Rutgers game.

It’s either racial bias or he is the least knowledgeable football mind on the planet.

Advertisement
in the clemson game emory had some throws in second half to colby young that i'm not sure jacurri could complete ...
the ball placement on the first td to george in the fsu game was beautiful, he dropped it in a bucket ... and finally the ball he threw to george to bring the fsu game back to a one score game was flawless

in the bowl game, brown showed small signs, but if they're close to even, you gotta go with the young guy
JB would not have won that game with the game plan we had, which by the way was brilliant (to mario's, dawson's and guidry's credit).

I don't recall Streeter ever saying that.

What I do recall him saying before the bowl game is Jaccuri has an opportunity and needs to take advantage of that opportunity.

I do think Streeter an Caneville have hurt their credibility. They should be reporting the news, not trying to make the news.

I think Streeter does a really good job when he stays in his lane reporting on high school kids that are UM prospects who become UM student athletes. He's known the local young men since they were in optimist football.

What he and Caneville have done this past week(s) on social media and the question to Mario is flat out wrong and it certainly doesn't help Jaccuri.

He's using his position in media to push for a player. That is wrong and should never happen. If he wants to do that as a fan, then fine, but you cannot do that and remain a member of the media.
Cannot remain a member of the media? The over reaction on this site is absurd. The guy asked a question and Mario answered it well. Neither was out of line. People are talking about "pull his credentials" which would be 1000x worse than answering the question. Even if a reporter stood up and said "why do you have a .500 record and get paid 8 mill a year" it's not out of line. Uncomfortable yes, but this is media, not marketing. Your answer is to pull his credentials? Censorship? This isn't China, it's not supposed to work like that in the USA.

Advertisement
He was a starter 2 months ago, only because the guy who’s “seemingly” ahead of him on the depth chart was injured for the game. How does he think that sentence ads validity to his argument. If he thinks Jacurri is better, fine, that’s a whole different argument. But to say “2 months ago he was a starter, what happened, I need answers”. What happened is that we brought in 2 better QBs and he was behind Emory already as it was. Where is the big mystery? Is this guy slow like the Danny dude y’all talk about on here? Does there really need to be a thread about them anymore at this point?

He wasn’t proving anything. He just proved that he is playing a race baiting game or trolling. To come up with that conclusion is something else

JB would not have won that game with the game plan we had, which by the way was brilliant (to mario's, dawson's and guidry's credit).
he threw for 150 yards with his longest pas sbeing 25 yards. in a double ot game with 33 attempts...

naw-mike-epps.gif

He broke the clemson curse so im grateful as **** but Emory aint light the world on fire in any of the games imo.

I like his moxy though..and want himt o stay here.

The min Cam Ward came JB knew his days were numbered...He should transfer to a Mac school or maybe even a place like ga southern or app state

Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone saying these morons aren’t race baiting - here’s your answer.

Dude isn’t doing JB any favors. He’s simply using him to gain clout for his little junior league content club.

He’s using JB to get clicks, eyeballs, and generate controversy and more attention to their fourth-rate shoddy bull**** operation.

Normally I don’t come out this strongly towards any cane related or affiliated group, even our (CIS excluded) ****** “legit” or legacy media, but……these morons have crossed the line, so **** ‘em.
Just another example how ignorance has no limits.

Pretending like Poff and Emory were head and shoulders over Jacurri. Also next years QB isn't on the roster.
He had a really good spring game, his overall body of work here at Miami is still trash IMO . But I’m also fine with him staying or going same for Williams. If I had to pick between Brown and Williams I’d pick brown. But if either is starting for us we’re in very deep trouble.

And safe to say that most likely none of them got to stay for the full practices every practice and scrimmage (even if a few got to stay longer than Ferman which i know is true or stayed for a full practice here or there) so it’s at least not complete.

Players on the other hand have a more full view but if they aren’t with the QB’s in all the drills that’s not complete either.

Look, I don’t know that the coaches are right or wrong. I also have no issue with the discussion of who is where on the depth chart, especially because it will impact transfer portal conversations. My issue is with them acting like they were only asking a legitimate question without the context of how they have been discussing things previously, and for the better part of the last decade, which changes the underpinnings of the question when it’s coming from them in the specific case. And Luke tagging into the conversation is essentially all the proof you need.
I was hard on Streeter from Caneville because the context of his question came after positing on social media during the week. He said he was asking a legit question, but regardless it came off as advocating for a player and that's something the media should not do.

Again, I just find the different takes polarizing from those attending practices and scrimmages. Some in the media make it a point to talk about all the QBs except Jacurri. They literally talk about each QB and skip him like he doesn't exist. I'm not advocating for any one player. I'm just observing taking it all in which I found rather profound.

Advertisement
Back