Caneville Clowns

You ever been to a barber shop and there's a dude sitting there that's half asleep and looks like he's been there for like 10+ hrs probably because he has nowhere else to go?

This dude wakes up every once in a while to start arguing his mongoloid level and beyond strident football, basketball, boxing (mma) opinions and then falls back asleep.

This dude is only allowed to even stay in the shop because he's kindaaaa boys with one of the barbers and once was a weed connect.

That's the human embodiment of Caneville.

Advertisement
You ever been to a barber shop and there's a dude sitting there that's half asleep and looks like he's been there for like 10+ hrs probably because he has nowhere else to go?

This dude wakes up every once in a while to start arguing his mongoloid level and beyond strident football, basketball, boxing (mma) opinions and then falls back asleep.

This dude is only allowed to even stay in the shop because he's kindaaaa boys with one of the barbers and once was a weed connect.

The best explanation of that farce I've seen so far. Good job!

… I still don’t get why everyone claims Jacurri is a 4.4 athlete. Like can anyone explain that to me? Is that close to accurate? Cause I have seen nothing on tape that even remotely suggests that. Dude has legit 4ypc. Sure it is a limited sample size, but given he isn’t accurate or a developed passer yet, you would think he’d have actually shown some high level play making ability on the ground given the level some people are riding for him… but I’ve never seen such a difference in perception vs actual reality. Yeah dude is built like Cam and Anthony Richardson, But that is where the similarities end.

If he really were a 4.4 guy, he’d already have switched to wr imo.

Also most importantly if I were the HC the ONLY way I’d be interpreting media members like this going so hard on this is literally if that player was *****ing to the media about it. So when Caneville and U cle Luke are saying Jacurri isn’t getting a real opportunity to compete and that he was “lied to about being the future”…that to me would be interpreted as Jacurri leaking that to the media, which would lead me to give him even less reps. It’s worse than a player having a parent contact the coaches…

Even if Jacirri wanted to stay here, this is the type of thing that forces him out. All cause a reporter is getting all emotional about 3rd vs 4th string battle in spring.
Id guess he is a 4.7 40 type honestly or mid 4.6..

That being said there ia nothing Emory williams showed me tbat said he is better than him in games

As soon as I seen uncle Luke was his buddy I tuned out quick …why tf would you ask Mario that question ? The tweets even double down on the dumb **** smh

I have NEVER seen that sh@t at the Super Cuts i go to

Advertisement

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

I stumbled into a Twitter exchange this canesville moron had today.

1- Miami/Mario has a black starting QB

2- this moron thinks JB is better than Cam Ward

3- this moron thinks JB played great against Rutgers.

4- this moron thinks JB somehow earned a start in the Rutgers game and apparently doesn’t realize that there were no other scholarship qbs active that game. JB was last resort.

5- he believes racism is what is holding Jb back at Miami.

6- he is certain that JB will be a superstar at a power 5 program if he transfers out.

This guy is the dumbest race baiting piece of garbage to claim media status in the country. We should ban him from campus and let the players know if they want to do interviews with him they should finish the interview with announcing they are entering the portal because we don’t want people around who would associate with that trash.

4- this moron thinks JB somehow earned a start in the Rutgers game and apparently doesn’t realize that there were no other scholarship qbs active that game. JB was last resort.

6- he is certain that JB will be a superstar at a power 5 program if he transfers out.

This guy is the dumbest race baiting piece of garbage to claim media status in the country. We should ban him from campus and let the players know if they want to do interviews with him they should finish the interview with announcing they are entering the portal because we don’t want people around who would associate with that trash.
This is what annoys me about the whole thing , it’s not the question, it was the context to the question!

Advertisement
Id guess he is a 4.7 40 type honestly or mid 4.6..

That being said there ia nothing Emory williams showed me tbat said he is better than him in games
But you don't act like this if it's a toss up lol.
And I get your point but I posted the stats, take out Jacurris game against GTech and his results are looking worse than horrible tbh. And IF Januari was an elite athlete that he's made out to be, that actually makes his results even worse in my mind... Like he's wasting his athleticism.

Emory played pretty well against Clemson especially for a true frosh making his first start against a high quality opponent. He played poor against FSU who ended up undefeated in regular season. That's a tough 2 games to be making your only starts as a true frosh against lol. Meanwhile JB played average against Rutgers. Now granted we were missing players and Rutgers wasn't. But it's not like he went off or had any better of a game than Emory had against Clemson. Emory played better against Clemson than JB did against Rutgers imo. And JB is older/more experienced.

And Emory/JB had the entire last off-season to compete and the end result was Emory higher on the depth chart. So I don't even understand why anyone would really be surprised if a a tie in the spring competition this year went to Emory. It all seems pretty reasonable to me.

Either way I doubt either is anywhere in the same realm as Ward, and they are probably both far off from Poff as well if think.

Again, I want to know if he tried to get a private qb coach and was told not to by the staff. Why would he be discouraged from trying to get better on his own time. Players all over the country do this, even players on our team.

maybe too many cooks in the kitchen, but he shouldn't need permission to train with anyone on his own time.

But you don't act like this if it's a toss up lol.
And I get your point but I posted the stats, take out Jacurris game against GTech and his results are looking worse than horrible tbh. And IF Januari was an elite athlete that he's made out to be, that actually makes his results even worse in my mind... Like he's wasting his athleticism.

Emory played pretty well against Clemson especially for a true frosh making his first start against a high quality opponent. He played poor against FSU who ended up undefeated in regular season. That's a tough 2 games to be making your only starts as a true frosh against lol. Meanwhile JB played average against Rutgers. Now granted we were missing players and Rutgers wasn't. But it's not like he went off or had any better of a game than Emory had against Clemson. Emory played better against Clemson than JB did against Rutgers imo. And JB is older/more experienced.

And Emory/JB had the entire last off-season to compete and the end result was Emory higher on the depth chart. So I don't even understand why anyone would really be surprised if a a tie in the spring competition this year went to Emory. It all seems pretty reasonable to me.

Either way I doubt either is anywhere in the same realm as Ward, and they are probably both far off from Poff as well if think.
It’s pretty simple. We run an air raid offense. Neither JB or Emory are elite, but the offense is much more suited to Emory than JB. JB is a square peg in a round hole at Miami. He needs to transfer out. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being a nice TE somewhere, but he can’t throw a football and should never take another snap at Miami.

Advertisement
It seems that that L is not enough, they are looking for more:

He was a starter 2 months ago, only because the guy who’s “seemingly” ahead of him on the depth chart was injured for the game. How does he think that sentence ads validity to his argument. If he thinks Jacurri is better, fine, that’s a whole different argument. But to say “2 months ago he was a starter, what happened, I need answers”. What happened is that we brought in 2 better QBs and he was behind Emory already as it was. Where is the big mystery? Is this guy slow like the Danny dude y’all talk about on here? Does there really need to be a thread about them anymore at this point?

Reaction GIF

Advertisement

For anyone saying these morons aren’t race baiting - here’s your answer.

Dude isn’t doing JB any favors. He’s simply using him to gain clout for his little junior league content club.

He’s using JB to get clicks, eyeballs, and generate controversy and more attention to their fourth-rate shoddy bull**** operation.

Normally I don’t come out this strongly towards any cane related or affiliated group, even our (CIS excluded) ****** “legit” or legacy media, but……these morons have crossed the line, so **** ‘em.

I'm not Streeter or Caneville Media but I do watch and appreciate their content.
They should be blacklisted. People who try to hurt the program are the enemy. It’s that simple.

And make no mistake, this is an attempt to smear Mario and Miami. Unless of course any of us think Mario would pause retrospectively, start stroking his chin in deep thought and respond with, you know, now that you mention it the kid who can’t throw a football is our best qb and I will elevate him to qb1 starting tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back