Caneville Clowns

How many former jumbo athlete QBs have moved to TE, even late in their college careers and get a shot in the pros. A few or more. They move to other positions, too (forget the players name off the top of my head, but a recent former QB ended up playing Mike for a team and played really well).

Jacurri should use what God gave him and try and make a real go at football other than at QB. He could transfer down and play, but I can not imagine my dude going pro in football as of his development at this time.
This is what I dislike about fans. We've seen Jaccuri play in 1 game. Because he is athletically gifted, why should he change positions?

What evidence do you have that he can't play QB at the P5 level?

Unless you attended practices, your basis is on the few nuggets you get and then conject it into how you view Jaccuri.

I've listened to many podcasts over the past few weeks and it will blow your mind. D'Money tried to discredit me in what I said, but what I said was true.

Some of the media that have attended practices said Reese was #2, Emory #3, and Jaccuri #4. Meanwhile, some in the media who attended practices said Reese was slightly ahead of Jaccuri and Emory was clearly #4. Further, they said Emory looked like he rushed back from his injury and isn't ready. Brad Tejeda of CIS was recently on YouTube's "The Voice of College Football" saying it was a Reese vs Jaccuri battle for #2.

I find that rather profound to get such opposing takes from people attending the same practices.

What makes me scratch my head even further is podcasts such as Manny Navarro's where he will talk about every QB except Jaccuri. He basically goes from his 1 through 5 and skips over JB and talks about Judd. It's as if he knows JB is out the door or being pushed out. It's not a 1 time thing. I've watched multiple podcasts where he does that. I really don't know what to make of it all. Go check out his latest podcast and you see for yourself. His guest brings up Jaccuri, Manny skipped over JB prior to his guest speaking when talking about the QBs.

I may post a snippet of a call in show where some of the panel attended the last 2 scrimmages and gave their opinions on what they saw from the QBs.

I think the snippet may give context as to why Streeter from Caneville asked Mario if JB was #4. I think the question was inappropriate, but after listening to 2 people that attended the last 2 scrimmages, I could understand. I heard similar things from 2 other people on completely different podcasts.

We're all just relying on the opinions of people who attended the practices/scrimmages. It's just bizarre that there are so many different takes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve heard him talk about this 1000 times lol its not about race he genuinely thinks jacurri isn’t getting a fair chance. Whether he’s wrong or right i disagree that its race baiting, maybe yall just hear a snippet of it to get that opinion but its not that

And he isn’t the only one who feels that way multiple people have said it. Staff seems to favor emory more and thats cool but other people got different opinions

If it wasn't about race he never would have tagged the biggest race baiter in South FL, Uncle Luke

Advertisement
This is what I dislike about fans. We've seen Jaccuri play in 1 game. Because he is athletically gifted, why should he change positions?

What evidence do you have that he can't play QB at the P5 level?

Unless you attended practices, your basis is on the few nuggets you get and then conject it into how you view Jaccuri.

I've listened to many podcasts over the past few weeks and it will blow your mind. D'Money tried to discredit me in what I said, but what I said was true.

Some of the media that have attended practices said Reese was #2, Emory #3, and Jaccuri #4. Meanwhile, some in the media who attended practices said Reese was slightly ahead of Jaccuri and Emory was clearly #4. Further, they said Emory looked like he rushed back from his injury and isn't ready. Brad Tejeda of CIS was recently on YouTube's "The Voice of College Football" saying it was a Reese vs Jaccuri battle for #2.

I find that rather profound to get such opposing takes from people attending the same practices.

What makes me scratch my head even further is podcasts such as Manny Navarro's where he will talk about every QB except Jaccuri. He basically goes from his 1 through 5 and skips over JB and talks about Judd. It's as if he knows JB is out the door or being pushed out. It's not a 1 time thing. I've watched multiple podcasts where he does that. I really don't know what to make of it all. Go check out his latest podcast and you see for yourself. His guest brings up Jaccuri, Manny skipped over JB prior to his guest speaking when talking about the QBs.

I may post a snippet of a call in show where some of the panel attended the last 2 scrimmages and gave their opinions on what they saw from the QBs.

I think the snippet may give context as to why Streeter from Caneville asked Mario if JB was #4. I think the question was inappropriate, but after listening to 2 people that attended the last 2 scrimmages, I could understand. I heard similar things from 2 other people on completely different podcasts.

We're all just relying on the opinions of people who attended the practices/scrimmages. It's just bizarre that there are so many different takes.
I mean, we have a sample size of a few games started over two years.

I see a career 61% passer at 5.4ypa, 4 TD, 4 INT quarterback.

He seems like an awesome teammate and level headed dude in the one long form podcast and I acknowledge his athleticism and want him to be a guy on the field...I just haven't seen a whole lot to say it is at quarterback in the ACC. We're in the Jeff Sims spectrum of quarterbacks, in my opinion. Nice QB. Not insulting by any means, but quarterback at this level of football...man, I'm not sure. But feel he can be a very usable player for Miami if he's open to just getting on the field.

Advertisement
I've got news for you: most athletes who are passed up in depth chart believe they were not given a
"fair" chance. And if not them, it is their family or some peripheral hanger-on.
We saw this many years ago when Dyrail McMillian went into 1996 season assuming he was starting RB, only for Dyrail to be DeRailed by some guy name Edge.
He left kicking and screaming that he was jobbed.
I believe someone associated with him even cried to Canesport at the time.
We saw how that drama eventually played out.

I thank the football gods these so-called UM beat writers and influencers weren't around when Schnellenberger had to decide between Bernie, Vinnie and Vanderwende...or later between Steve Walsh and Greg Jones.
Ryan Collins.... Remember how that went??..

He’s a solid 6’4 and 220+ pounds.

He’s quick as **** for a guy that size.

I’ve seen him open up and run, and at that size he’s a legit 4.5 guy with above average acceleration regardless of size/weight.

I don’t know if he can or wants to hit, can block, or catch a ball. But I do know he’s excel at the NFL Draft combine.
I'm trying to avoid adding to the insanity of this thread but I could see Jacurri doing what Kosi did... Drop down to group of five and start for 1-2 years and just play football.... Whether he goes pro or not I don't know but I'm sure he just wants to play ball... Go have fun and play... Perry seemed to enjoy his time at FAU...

The thing is everyone has a preference for what they want at certain positions. Caneville, Flo and even David Lake at 247 have all been consistent in saying they can’t understand how Mario and staff would choose Emory over JB. Are they crazy, absolutely not. If multiple people of all races are saying Emory is being over hyped then there could be truth to it.

It comes down to scheme fit. What Dawson and Mario want to do here versus Qb strengths.

We won’t know who’s right or who’s wrong until JB transfers and plays or doesn’t play elsewhere.

Me personally, I’ve always wanted to see JB in his final form. He has what I would want in a QB and I can see that he could be a monster as a RS junior or RS senior. But this isn’t NCAA, I can’t just change my playbook to Gus Malzahn in the offseason lol.

There are many layers to this but ultimately the inevitable is around the corner. JB will not be here much longer and we will all find out the truth. Some people will be right and some will look like idiots.
Both Emory and JB are not UM caliber QB’s. Emory is a tough kid and JB is a good athlete, but that doesn’t make them good QB’s. If any of them have to play meaningful snaps this season, we are screwed.

Advertisement
The GTech game is doing a LOT of work for all the people that believe Jacurri can be a legit starting QB here. Otherwise it's not looking so hot.
1712953077503.png

1712953101597.png

Advertisement
Lol Mario played that well. As far as the hack who asked if? JC man, that was honestly some tattler level reporting.

Advertisement
Back