Caneville Clowns

Suck is harsh but they are FAR behind Poff.

It's wild to me that people who were propping up Emory did so despite him consistently throwing the ball without the laces (which is nuts to me), average arm, and is a statue. Nice guy, good character but he's either a 3rd string here or is better suited to go elsewhere.
IMG_0551.jpeg

Advertisement
He's using his position in media to push for a player. That is wrong and should never happen. If he wants to do that as a fan, then fine, but you cannot do that and remain a member of the media.
This part.

UM is the only P4 program in the country that you can be a fan with a twitter and YouTube and get media credentials allowing **** like this to happen.

Between their BS, their inability to formulate a sentence or put anything out grammatically correct, Susan’s stupid questions, Ferman being Ferman, Fat Manny and Barry Jackson looking for anything that could be a detriment to the program for their own gain… Miami has the worst media coverage of any program in college football. I like what the OBB does, but they shouldn’t have media credentials. I like what Stevo does, but he shouldn’t have media credentials. Another piece keeping us down from being a serious program.

I really hope CIS extra effort drives change to that. No one else is doing it right. ITU is 2nd best and still so far away in the content they put out.

Sounds like Caneville's, and other like-minded individuals, gripe is because Jacurri was "promised" a competition with whomever was brought in and now he is seemingly battling for #3 with Emory.

A few things-- JB never separated himself from Emory last year so this "he looked better in the bowl game so he's the superior QB" sh*t is hilarious. Even so, neither JB or Emory have as much experience but Jacurri should automatically be #2 because there is no way this short FCS All American could be better than the second coming of Cam Newton? I also keep seeing this "narrative" that Mario is trying to push; anybody wanna fill me in on that?

Its a shame that Jacurri's character is being questioned because of this guy.

Glad Mario put him in his place.

But honestly, I'm surprised Jacurri is behind Emory already (if he is).

Not surprised at all about Cam/Reese being 1/2 so don't really care who's 3/4 and don't think it's that big a deal.

But if JB truly is behind Emory already, then it's a little surprising to me considering Emory is coming back from injury AND he only looked marginally better than JB last year (if he looked any better at all).

But if JB truly is clearly #4, then the coaches have their legitimate reasons.

Advertisement
Im saying that caneville point isn’t about race bating , he actually believes jacurri isn’t getting a fair chance based off what he’s seen and information he’s heard

Me myself isn’t concerned with much about that competition even tho i do think jacurri is better than emory, i was just saying people pushing aside others opinions because they think its race baiting or any other false narrative is wrong and why this board cam be corny at times lol

Im saying that caneville point isn’t about race bating , he actually believes jacurri isn’t getting a fair chance based off what he’s seen and information he’s heard

Me myself isn’t concerned with much about that competition even tho i do think jacurri is better than emory, i was just saying people pushing aside others opinions because they think its race baiting or any other false narrative is wrong and why this board cam be corny at times lol

I agree, this is not about race. I don’t think it’s ever been.

Brown has been here three years and hasn’t progressed much. Under fire, his mechanics regress to the point he’s unplayable.

That’s why he’s slid down the depth chart so fast. It’s not a race thing like you said.

He’s not performing in practice and now there’s two guys better than him on the depth chart.

Suck is harsh but they are FAR behind Poff.

It's wild to me that people who were propping up Emory did so despite him consistently throwing the ball without the laces (which is nuts to me), average arm, and is a statue. Nice guy, good character but he's either a 3rd string here or is better suited to go elsewhere.

He’s better suited elsewhere like Brown, but if they both leave at the same time the roster is in trouble.

We’d be back to having walkons throwing to developing youngsters hindering their development. Brown and Williams at least help the team by providing G5 skill in practice.

Sounds like Caneville's, and other like-minded individuals, gripe is because Jacurri was "promised" a competition with whomever was brought in and now he is seemingly battling for #3 with Emory.

A few things-- JB never separated himself from Emory last year so this "he looked better in the bowl game so he's the superior QB" sh*t is hilarious. Even so, neither JB or Emory have as much experience but Jacurri should automatically be #2 because there is no way this short FCS All American could be better than the second coming of Cam Newton? I also keep seeing this "narrative" that Mario is trying to push; anybody wanna fill me in on that?

Its a shame that Jacurri's character is being questioned because of this guy.
Jacurri was out the door until Emory broke his arm and then he had 0 competition.
We bring in 2 guys 1 of which is a proven power 5 A player. The other an A player at a lower level and Emory is back from injury who was already infront of him.
This is peak 2024. Run a ******* sham story based on zero facts. Get some journalists to repeat it for a story and try to start drama or hurt someone’s reputation for clicks.
They don’t care about Jacurri. All this made up drama only hurts the kid. IMO he has no choice but to transfer and I bet now Cristobal would be happy for him to walk and not deal with made up narrative regarding a 4th string qb on the team.

It’s actually comical.

Because of where I live, I see a lot of TN and VT coverage and I never see a bunch of clowns like we see “covering” Miami. The media for those 2 are almost exclusively print and TV reporters and fans interact with them and rarely anyone else. Sure, they have FB and YouTube channels but rarely do you see the negativity we see with Miami.

Advertisement
Respect to you because you are more plugged in then me..but im not seeing this NFL athlete that everyone is seeing. Im not saying hes not a good athlete..but people were throwing around the name "Vince Young" as a comparison athlete wise and Vince Young he is not.
Strictly as an ATHLETE I'll say I disagree with you. The kid is an off the charts athlete. Insane measurables. He's just a **** QB. I'd say Vince and him are very similar outside of the QB side of things. He is a great kid. But that's not gonna help us on the field. I hope the light turns on for him. But right now there's barely a flicker.

I’ll just say this and move on.

He’s a great kid.

The people who surround and advise him are solid, but are admittedly biased.

He’s bad in practice.

He’s worse in scrimmages and we’ve all seen the games.

Three years in and his mechanics have only marginally improved.

He’s an NFL-level athlete. He should focus on getting $. I don’t know what other position he can play, but I know it’s not QB.
How many former jumbo athlete QBs have moved to TE, even late in their college careers and get a shot in the pros. A few or more. They move to other positions, too (forget the players name off the top of my head, but a recent former QB ended up playing Mike for a team and played really well).

Jacurri should use what God gave him and try and make a real go at football other than at QB. He could transfer down and play, but I can not imagine my dude going pro in football as of his development at this time.

Advertisement

I’ve had multiple people tell me that Streeter and I guess Luke were on YouTube or an X space where they said or clearly insinuated it’s because Mario doesn’t like black QBs and then someone chimed in and asked how that makes sense when Cam Ward is our QB1 and they did some backflips and their answer was something like: “He’s Cam Ward and we’re only talking about Emory, Jacurri, and Reese, what other reason could there be for Jacurri to be behind them?”. They said Luke made the comment and Streeter ran with it and made it seem like he had the same opinion.

I don’t watch their content and didn’t see it but I’ve had multiple people tell me about it. Weren’t they the ones that started the “Mario is racist” agenda on twitter a few years ago because of the number of black coaches he had on his original staff and then he was bringing in all of the local South Florida ties black coaches to lower positions… like Roland, Reggie Bain, Sabbath Joseph, Hyppolite, etc. Maybe it wasn’t them but pretty sure it was. **** maybe that was Luke as well and it just ended up on their platform.

How many former jumbo athlete QBs have moved to TE, even late in their college careers and get a shot in the pros. A few or more. They move to other positions, too (forget the players name off the top of my head, but a recent former QB ended up playing Mike for a team and played really well).

Jacurri should use what God gave him and try and make a real go at football other than at QB. He could transfer down and play, but I can not imagine my dude going pro in football as of his development at this time.
Logan Thomas, Blake Bell, Terrelle Pryor, etc

The guy at North Carolina?

Advertisement
Logan Thomas, Blake Bell, Terrelle Pryor, etc

Going back a few years, Derrick Ramsey (QB at KY, TE->Raiders), Mike Tice (QB->Maryland,TE->NFL),
Jim Jensen (QB->BostonU/everywhere->Fins), Bruce Hardy (QB-ASU, later switched to TE, Fins)....A very athletic QB with size is actually a good candidate at TE on the mental side of things.

Advertisement
Back