Caneville Clowns

Boy is buddies with Uncle Luke and they said on a show last season that if JB wasn’t the starter it was a race related decision. So much race baiting with caneville
Yep. And patting themselves on the back constantly lol all because they do a lot of stupid canes spaces that half the time you can’t understand a word being said.

Advertisement
Griftville cares more about them being able to grift off players they are connected with than the team itself.
**** them. I don't get bothered by any media but when they race hustle for their business over this 🙌 they can go **** themselves
Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Lmmmaaaooo but but but...... didn't y'all swear to me awhile back that they had got banned from campus and from talking to players???🤔🤔🤔🤔 I tried to tell y'all that was B.S. and y'all **** near wanted to kill me because I knew it wasn't true. Receipts are still floating around somewhere on this site lol. Anyway I said all of that to say, maaaan shut y'all sensitive ***'s up. Nobody is getting their **** creditentials pulled 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
Are you saying that because Mario knows buddy is tapped into the STREET portion of our fanbase he's hand cuffed by him and can't pull his credentials? You think that's what Mario pays attention to? We already got a dude on staff making a paycheck because he's plugged into the peewee football circuit 8 and under. Who else we need.

Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
Facts. They talked about it on their last Twitter space. That said that they can't be cancelled because they in them streets

Advertisement
Griftville is a 🤡 show.
Will he pull their credentials? Dunno.
Would be funny if he did and I hope he does.
Mario works too hard to allow some knucklehead mouth breathers to pull race card on him. He doesn't value distractions on the team, why tolerate it from small YouTube channel? Him and the staff build the relationships, they don't need these clowns causing distractions to further themselves.
Streeter is a **** boy and it's time to come pick your kid up.

Fire Luke and his minion puppets into the sun once and for all, and if that costs us local recruits that are easily influenced, so be it.

Are you saying that because Mario knows buddy is tapped into the STREET portion of our fanbase he's hand cuffed by him and can't pull his credentials? You think that's what Mario pays attention to? We already got a dude on staff making a paycheck because he's plugged into the peewee football circuit 8 and under. Who else we need.
Come on man. You know that’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is Mario has the power to pull it and he hasn’t. I wonder why. I know why. Cats pay fees just to get Canesville inside info. They listen to them for stock tips! Lol. I’m plugged in. It’s a fact. They don’t know DMoney. They don’t know Peter Ariz. They don’t know Locked in Canes. They don’t know the Beast. They know Streeter. He’s their main source. I’ve seen it first hand. It’s all good. There is enough space for everyone . I ride with DMoney and CIS. But i don’t hate on other lanes either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on what I saw from discussions on the Facebook Canes groups, when Mario made the comments about the QB2 battle, it seemed clear to most people that Jacurri Brown was 4th string. Hard core JB fans didnt seem to read Mario's words that way. I think Streeter was trying to get clarification for the Jacurri Brown fans who were sitting there crying, "It's still real to me dammit!"

Advertisement
Back