Caneville Clowns

Going to laugh when media credentials get pulled. Streeter is terrible at interviewing and asking questions.
I know SMD catches a lot of heat but I don't recall her ever asking who the 4th string anybody is in all her years.
Caneville Clowns

MODERATORS MERGEEEEEE

Advertisement
So many of yall real hurt at a simple question. The Caneville guys ain't the enemy I promise yall that lol. Y'all hate on hurricane content creators and reporters like crazy.
oh yeah not like they implied mario/miami has a racial bias impacting on JB status or anything despite Cam. No reason for vitriol at all....

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

They aren't that plugged in. But they've definitely built a reputation and brand over the years.
I’m literally in a group chat that they host with multiple parents of players on the team. I would say that’s about as close as it gets to plugged lol I’ve learned about information on the team that’s never come out. The source is literally star players parents.

Advertisement
Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
Not that I have the pulse of Orlando or anything like that but I'm always shocked when I meet hardcore Cane fans and they never heard of Canesinsight. Unbelievable!

I've never heard a recruit say I'm committing bc of Caneville. Not once.
Sure they're connected to recruits and families but it doesn't mean ****. Kids go on their show and commit elsewhere all the time.
Streeter is a clown. SMD asks better questions for ***** sake
You mean like asking about who's riding the cardio bikes 2 practices in a row? Or asking completely non football related questions after forgetting to turn her mic on?

I've never heard a recruit say I'm committing bc of Caneville. Not once.
Sure they're connected to recruits and families but it doesn't mean ****. Kids go on their show and commit elsewhere all the time.
Streeter is a clown. SMD asks better questions for ***** sake
This is a clown statement 😂 kids go on shows all the time for various schools.

Their goal isn’t to push a kid to a school is to provide an outlet for fans to get to know the kid and helping the kids learn how to speak with media.

If you can’t see that we might need the small yellow bus to come by and take you to class.

Advertisement
Yes but there was more to it. He was hoping Mario would give him some coach speak so he could turn around and stoke the “JB is better than all QBs on the roster” narrative.

If Mario called timeouts the way he handled that question, we wouldn’t be as upset about his gameday coaching.
If it was GameDay he would have gone conservative after the we'll find out, and let Caneville get back into the game...

So many of yall real hurt at a simple question. The Caneville guys ain't the enemy I promise yall that lol. Y'all hate on hurricane content creators and reporters like crazy.
Why ask the question?

I bust Mario's balls on here to no end.. .he or his bros here deserve most of it... but I am not asking him live questions trying to set him up for failure .... What is the point of that?

Advertisement
The hate is because they create bull**** narratives and paint the staff in a bad way with that racism ****.

Would they make a stink if JB was white?

People gotta get over themselves and realize that JB is where he is bc of JB. He didn’t want any reps last year so he routinely ran the scout team. Not to mention his comments regarding Cam Ward NIL.

Has JB done any off season work with a trainer?

The sooner he bounces the less drama we’ll have. Oh never mind, Shapiro just came back from the dead to cause more damage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back