CanesLegacy Show 3/28/21: Guest DannyboyCane discusses Schnellenberger's legacy at Miami

Advertisement
I wasn’t referring to you. I was just generally saying that. I just kind of figured that out since about half the Koreans I’ve met seem to have that name (I’m exaggerating), plus I have a Korean acquaintance who filled me on a lot of Korean background because I ask a lot of questions. I asked him a lot about North Korea too.
I just wanted to be clear where I wouldn’t get canceled by a certain group of whites who’s triggered or offended for other people.

Advertisement
Leaving Orlando...headed back to SWFL....and BOOM....one more time...
Spicy Italian Sausage & Meatball w fresh Mozz....Best Sandwich in Orlando....
20210401_120256.jpg

Leaving Orlando...headed back to SWFL....and BOOM....one more time...
Spicy Italian Sausage & Meatball w fresh Mozz....Best Sandwich in Orlando....View attachment 145197

Sorry I missed you on this trip north. I did hit Il Pescatore about a week ago.

But I LOOOOOOVE Stasio's! I wish they were open later on the weeknights.

Advertisement
Sorry I missed you on this trip north. I did hit Il Pescatore about a week ago.

But I LOOOOOOVE Stasio's! I wish they were open later on the weeknights.
Look Man....21yrs in O-Town and I rank it #1 with ease....Dont get me wrong...I love "Cuban on the Go" on Lee Rd (family from Miami & all have UM tags)...as well as everything at El Pescatore....But listen K, the Pork Cutlet and Sauteed Broccoli Rabe Sub I had the other day, made me re-think my existence in mid 1st bite....If I could give it 50* I would without hesitation....only Broccato's in Tampa has anything close.

Advertisement
Look Man....21yrs in O-Town and I rank it #1 with ease....Dont get me wrong...I love "Cuban on the Go" on Lee Rd (family from Miami & all have UM tags)...as well as everything at El Pescatore....But listen K, the Pork Cutlet and Sauteed Broccoli Rabe Sub I had the other day, made me re-think my existence in mid 1st bite....If I could give it 50* I would without hesitation....only Broccato's in Tampa has anything close.
That little stretch there on Lee Rd has some nice grub options, with Cuban on the Go, Gordita Loca, Mee Thai and La Spada's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back