Canesinsight tshirt contest

Um, I think Nick wins! Under the new shapiro rules, he posted his answer twice therefore it is true and he wins! I have no guess because he wins!

2 wins 222 points

Lol, my phone said it didn't get posted but I like your logic

Advertisement

Advertisement
TheUForever,
Good call. PM me your address/shirt size/shirt color when you get a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey DMONEY thanks but ACKCANE won because his score was closer than mine. Also I really never post on here and I don't know how to PM you. Congrats to ACKCANE for winning and calling the points on all three games that was a good guess.

Cool!! ... I hope it rolls over. I've picked UM winning the whole dame thing on my ESPN bracket, but with a little more defense.

Hey DMONEY thanks but ACKCANE won because his score was closer than mine. Also I really never post on here and I don't know how to PM you. Congrats to ACKCANE for winning and calling the points on all three games that was a good guess.

PM means private message. To do it, click on the poster's name and look for private message.

This dude deserves a shirt anyway. Good stuff guys.

Advertisement
Back