CanesInSight Ticket Raffle for Pitt at 6 PM Friday

1669418379464.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve still got these suite tickets at the 2 posters who won are unavailable. Anyone who replies this post by 433 I’ll randomize the names and get them transferred. Go Canes!

I’ve still got these suite tickets at the 2 posters who won are unavailable. Anyone who replies this post by 433 I’ll randomize the names and get them transferred. Go Canes!
Let's do this. I'm in and currently tailgating

Advertisement
I just wanted to give a big thank you to @DMoney and CanesInsight for doing the ticket raffle and also a huge thank you to @Gi0logy & @JeddTheFisch for making my little guys night. He attended his first Canes game ever and loved it. Game may have sucked for me score wise but he already wants to go to his next game.View attachment 216683View attachment 216684View attachment 216687View attachment 216688
Let’s go, happy to have been apart of his first game! Appreciate the photos and glad you got to enjoy despite the scoreboard result!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to @DMoney and CanesInsight for doing the ticket raffle and also a huge thank you to @Gi0logy & @JeddTheFisch for making my little guys night. He attended his first Canes game ever and loved it. Game may have sucked for me score wise but he already wants to go to his next game.View attachment 216683View attachment 216684View attachment 216687View attachment 216688
Hey that’s awesome man. Congrats. One bright spot this season has been fans sharing / giving away tickets to other fans. Yeah, we can be cynical about that but ***** that. It’s a class move imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back