CanesInSight Ticket Raffle for Pitt at 6 PM Friday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice first post
season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Lol one person literally signed up yesterday 😂😂😂😂. It’s like when you win the lottery and meet all types of new family members.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks to the generosity of the great @Sigma_Cane_7, we will be raffling off two tickets to Saturday's 8 pm game against Pitt. Tickets are Section M36, Box 9, Seats 1 and 2. Also Black East parking pass gets you right in the front of the stadium by the entry.

All you have to do is post in this thread and say you're in. We will raffle the numbers on Friday at 6, and the winning poster gets them. Let's send off the seniors right and get bowl eligible. Go Canes.
All in

Advertisement
Alright here we go:

1st winner is @Yellow Snowman. Please reach out to @Sigma_Cane_7 for the tickets.

2nd winner is @Dirtyj. Please reach out to me for tickets.

3rd winner is @Skitz305. Please reach out to me for tickets.

4th winner is @Welcome2miami. Please reach out to @Nopain for tickets and parking pass.

5th winner is Yard4Sho from social media.

6th winner is @TNmiami. Please reach out to @Gi0logy for tickets.

7th winner is Blaketb_ from social media. I will connect him to @KWCOWBOYFAN.

@DomWorld_Peace @OVO_92 and @MiamiChris are on deck as other tickets become available.

Thank you to everyone who participated and especially @Sigma_Cane_7 @Nopain @Gi0logy and @KWCOWBOYFAN for contributing!

Alright here we go:

1st winner is @Yellow Snowman. Please reach out to @Sigma_Cane_7 for the tickets.

2nd winner is @Dirtyj. Please reach out to me for tickets and parking pass.

3rd winner is @Skitz305. Please reach out to me for tickets and parking pass.

4th winner is @Welcome2miami. Please reach out to @Nopain for tickets and parking pass.

5th winner is Yard4Sho from social media.

6th winner is @TNmiami. Please reach out to @Gi0logy for tickets.

7th winner is Blaketb_ from social media. I will connect him to @KWCOWBOYFAN.

@DomWorld_Peace @OVO_92 and @MiamiChris are on deck as other tickets become available.

Thank you to everyone who participated and especially @Sigma_Cane_7 @Nopain @Gi0logy and @KWCOWBOYFAN for contributing!
Congrats to winners and it’s so nice seeing the Canes Fam coming together.

Advertisement
Back