CanesInSight on Gramlich and Mac Lain Podcast

Advertisement
Financial decision (went for free on a program). I hate the Gators more than I like the Canes.
meet GIF

mole moly GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really well done spot, D. Excellent job.

Definitely. Loved the discussion about Ward, the WRs, the 2023 AAs (Bain, Francis, Fletcher), the 2024 defensive linemen. But the "no holes" observation was my favorite. Weakest link syndrome has been our downfall for so many years. We don't have enough disrupters yet to be great. But we have the depth of talent to be very good.

Ever since he started with the ACC Network, he’s spoke highly of Miami. No idea about his background other than he played a lot of games at Clemson.
Yeah, I’ve seen him on the ACC network featuring other ACC schools, he’s equally good about those. What I conclude, is that he’s good at his job getting the most out of his guests by presenting himself as a protagonist of the program being highlighted. It’s an effective tool good journalists employ to get the most out of their subjects/guests. It puts the interviewee at ease and open up. Bottom line, he’s good, and getting better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back