CanesInSight Big Board (8/13)

View as article
Tim Williams: Named Miami his leader recently. Was planning to come down for Senior Day, but wasn't able to afford the last minute trip. He is setting up an official visit for the FSU game. Noles are the biggest contenders right now with LSU still lurking if they make a push for him.
7/25: 45%
8/13: 55%

Honestly, 55%? Gone up? The kid´s just become a father and can´t afford to travel between Miami and Baton Rouge once (quoted saying that he has wanted to come several times, but just can´t afford it. nothing to do with any "last minute" stuff). I would put the chances at just above zero.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wozniak is better than Kerr and a similar talent to Johnson and Dobard imo. 4* talent because of his size, physical nature and enough athleticism. It's a good sign that the local schools like Purdue and Indiana offered. I'd love to see him in our S&C program. Either him or Kerr could end up at OT.

Wozniak is better than Kerr and a similar talent to Johnson and Dobard imo. 4* talent because of his size, physical nature and enough athleticism. It's a good sign that the local schools like Purdue and Indiana offered. I'd love to see him in our S&C program. Either him or Kerr could end up at OT.

+ 1

Advertisement
Back