Canesinsight Big Board (7/25)

Advertisement
Peter great job. Thanks for the info. It is noticed by this poster that there is a lot of chatter on this board based in large part on your hard work and that of many others while there is virtually nothing on the Scout pemium boards right now. Keep it up!

Peter great job. Thanks for the info. It is noticed by this poster that there is a lot of chatter on this board based in large part on your hard work and that of many others while there is virtually nothing on the Scout pemium boards right now. Keep it up!

Peter has a fever and the only prescription is moar recruiting stories

Advertisement
Are we really not after George Williams? I would feel much more comfortable with him or at least someone else at LB in this class especially after losing Witt. Would also like to see another D End.

Peter, not to go all Hawaiicane, but any other OL prospects? Would like to see us on the trail of a couple more guys

shwarma5 said:
Peter, not to go all Hawaiicane, but any other OL prospects? Would like to see us on the trail of a couple more guys

Hunter knighton will probably be on the next installment of this

Advertisement
D$ and Pete, if Cunningham and Whitfield both go elsewhere are there any under the radar type prospects you guys are high on?

i like Alvin Bailey out of Armwood but thats probably a LONGSHOT....as Armwood kids dont even list us ..we have a hard time at that school.

Richard Benjamin would probably be their for the take.....

They'll probably go out of state if that happens in my opinion....or look for a late riser in south fla that happens every year.

Are we really not after George Williams? I would feel much more comfortable with him or at least someone else at LB in this class especially after losing Witt. Would also like to see another D End.

Is he really 220+ as listed on Rivals? On a side note, he has no offer from FSU and UF either if that means anything....

Advertisement
According to alvin bailey hes not even in his top 8 and has no plans to visit...benjamin apparently wants on board real bad but doesnt have an offer or atleast a committable one according to tyriq and mo

Im really disapointed were not goin after Likely. Him and Alexander are 2 of my favorite prospects this year. I was hoping 4 both lol.

Now that Sherit has committed to UF, are we putting all our eggs in the Tim Williams basket?

Do you guys see any other prospects emerging at DE for us?

Advertisement
Some of the players listed at 100% should be listed at 80% to 95%. I know they are committed but have we EVER had every commit from July end up in the class in FEB?

Odds are we lose someone however its not big deal cause someone committed to another school right now will probably end up here as well.

just my two cents

Some of the players listed at 100% should be listed at 80% to 95%. I know they are committed but have we EVER had every commit from July end up in the class in FEB?

Odds are we lose someone however its not big deal cause someone committed to another school right now will probably end up here as well.

just my two cents

Those are their percentages as of now, they can change from week-to-week. If we hear anything regarding their commitment, we will adjust their percentage accordingly.

Stop spending time on the WEZ and update this.

Much thanks for this, it's a welcome addition and appears to be quite realistic.

Advertisement
Back