CanesCampReport | E:10 | Spring 2015

Advertisement
Seeing Paul Williams and D'Onut in these videos just reminds me how much I hate them.

They should have been shown the door a long time ago.

No lie I think they're banned from hanging out with any other coach besides golden I see Paul and no d walking around campus together ALL THE **** TIME

Zagacki is such a homer hes calling TDs when the guy is obviously going to get tackled before the goal line lmao

Owens is a beast hes going to have a break out year, carter gotta work on that coverage that TD he gave up he was in position to make a play but he didnt, hes gotta jump in there and make a play

JC could be our Roy Williams (OU) IF he had the proper coaching. He's a head hunter....use him in the box and stop putting a leash on him. His best game came against V-Tech and what did he say after the game? "Coach let the dogs off the leash for this one." Golden's problem is that he's not adaptable to players he has at his disposal. He's a "I'm smarter than you" type of coach. If JC was at Bama or LSU, guarantee his career would be much different.

Advertisement
Bull**** carter sucks

I don't know about sucks but he isn't as talented as many people make him out to be. In his best game he was decent. He also needs to humble himself. I don't think Al or his assistants besides Beard are any good... However I do want the players to respect them... I didn't like the video when he was doing drills and he misunderstood Paul Williams then said something along the lines of, "What you talking about? I did do it..." You don't talk to your coach like that... I don't care how many IG photos he post, he needs to play better because he hasn't done anything of worth. And too be fair, from what I seen I doubt he would see the field at Bama or LSU...

Zagacki is such a homer hes calling TDs when the guy is obviously going to get tackled before the goal line lmao

Owens is a beast hes going to have a break out year, carter gotta work on that coverage that TD he gave up he was in position to make a play but he didnt, hes gotta jump in there and make a play

JC could be our Roy Williams (OU) IF he had the proper coaching. He's a head hunter....use him in the box and stop putting a leash on him. His best game came against V-Tech and what did he say after the game? "Coach let the dogs off the leash for this one." Golden's problem is that he's not adaptable to players he has at his disposal. He's a "I'm smarter than you" type of coach. If JC was at Bama or LSU, guarantee his career would be much different.

the things he messed up on was those things you want him to do, game after game he whiffs on tackles and he takes bad angles and misjudges balls, bama and LSU play their safeties much like ours in a coverage sense, if he was at those schools you would be seeing the same thing

Advertisement
guys can look good all they want and talent may show. however, this staff continues to shove their Temple system on SFla kids. Once the staff lets go of "their way" and puts their personnel in a position to be successful the wins will come. Al won't so 5-7 it is

Yearby looks like a young McGahee. Not the 2002 McGahee but the 2000 version. .

L
U
L
Z

Maybe the 1985 version. Lulz at you guys and your hyperbole. Yearby looks nothing like any version of McGahee that was ever associated with UM.

Not talking sheer size. Talking more of the lean build that he had in 99-2000. Willis was very lean in his early years. He didn't start looking like the Hulk until 2001. And he always had that quickness. Again, not talking running style, size or speed. Just the lean muscle aspect. Also, has light feet as well. Willis ran with very light feet in HS. Obviously Yearby wont ever be 6'1 225 with 4.3 speed. Maybe I should have explained it better.

Why are you having to explain yourself to another grown man; 82 do your thing.. You don't owe him a **** thing.

Last edited:
Bull**** carter sucks

I don't know about sucks but he isn't as talented as many people make him out to be. In his best game he was decent. He also needs to humble himself. I don't think Al or his assistants besides Beard are any good... However I do want the players to respect them... I didn't like the video when he was doing drills and he misunderstood Paul Williams then said something along the lines of, "What you talking about? I did do it..." You don't talk to your coach like that... I don't care how many IG photos he post, he needs to play better because he hasn't done anything of worth. And too be fair, from what I seen I doubt he would see the field at Bama or LSU...

The problem is Carter doesn't seem to want to play football, he just wants to freelance and hit people. Might as well go into MMA if all he wants to do is let out aggression without having to play within the confines of a team and game plan.

Advertisement
Bull**** carter sucks

The problem is Carter doesn't seem to want to play football, he just wants to freelance and hit people. Might as well go into MMA if all he wants to do is let out aggression without having to play within the confines of a team and game plan.

Then he needs to be benched... He isn't that good anyway... He's a good athlete but underwhelming ball player...

Advertisement
Bull**** carter sucks

Then he needs to be benched... He isn't that good anyway... He's a good athlete but underwhelming ball player...

Agreed, and with Jenkins coming back from injury, and Jaquan Johnson coming in to the team, Carter may well see a lot of bench time.

Everybody drinking the Kool aid already? It's spring guys, nothing wrong with being positive but c'mon now lol don't buy into these videos and **** so easily. We all made that mistake for the past 2 years and got 0 results we quickly forgetting that already for a third year?

Advertisement
Back