CanesCampReport | E:10 | Spring 2015

I love how some geniuses in here can tell that our team is (1) playing faster (2) not overthinking (3) has quiet confidence, based on a video that is 9 minutes long, consisting of Zagacki interviewing Owens for half of the video and highlights in the second half.

Advertisement
I love how some geniuses in here can tell that our team is (1) playing faster (2) not overthinking (3) has quiet confidence, based on a video that is 9 minutes long, consisting of Zagacki interviewing Owens for half of the video and highlights in the second half.

Why are you being such a downer ***** bro?

/Sarcasm in full effect; just in case.

Advertisement

Br1NuO7CMAAfOgK.jpg

Zagacki is such a homer hes calling TDs when the guy is obviously going to get tackled before the goal line lmao

Owens is a beast hes going to have a break out year, carter gotta work on that coverage that TD he gave up he was in position to make a play but he didnt, hes gotta jump in there and make a play

Yearby looks like a young McGahee. Not the 2002 McGahee but the 2000 version. .

L
U
L
Z

Maybe the 1985 version. Lulz at you guys and your hyperbole. Yearby looks nothing like any version of McGahee that was ever associated with UM.

Not talking sheer size. Talking more of the lean build that he had in 99-2000. Willis was very lean in his early years. He didn't start looking like the Hulk until 2001. And he always had that quickness. Again, not talking running style, size or speed. Just the lean muscle aspect. Also, has light feet as well. Willis ran with very light feet in HS. Obviously Yearby wont ever be 6'1 225 with 4.3 speed. Maybe I should have explained it better.

Advertisement

Duh the last 50 games mean nothing. Potatoes gonna potato.

Hey, you know you're on a Canes site, right? Thought you were done with the team? Slurper!

Advertisement
Seeing Paul Williams and D'Onut in these videos just reminds me how much I hate them.

They should have been shown the door a long time ago.

Advertisement

Hey, you know you're on a Canes site, right? Thought you were done with the team? Slurper!

You're using the term wrong.

You've been here long enough to know the difference.

Advertisement
Back