CanesCampReport | E:10 | Spring 2015

Advertisement
The Band of the Hour provided some impressive background music.

Note at the 8:56 mark what Zagacki says off camera.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As confident as they are and as much as I believe in the PLAYERS abilities I just can't get excited knowing the coaches will lose us atleast 4 games... Last year w/ his best team golden had his worst coaching job yet can't wait to see how it goes this year

Must admit, some of those guys look good in there uniform. Owens looks beastly for a Tr-So. Even saw ole Juwon Young (#51) lookin like a monster. Grace has put on good weight.

JCarter once again getting beat for a TD. Smh.

Yearby looks like a young McGahee. Not the 2002 McGahee but the 2000 version. He has put on some solid weight and hasn't lost that quickness. I am really excited about him. I think he will close the gap this year with DCook.

Not taking the bait but this does get me a little more excited about attending the Spring Game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must admit, some of those guys look good in there uniform. Owens looks beastly for a Tr-So. Even saw ole Juwon Young (#51) lookin like a monster. Grace has put on good weight.

JCarter once again getting beat for a TD. Smh.

Yearby looks like a young McGahee. Not the 2002 McGahee but the 2000 version. He has put on some solid weight and hasn't lost that quickness. I am really excited about him. I think he will close the gap this year with DCook.

Not taking the bait but this does get me a little more excited about attending the Spring Game.

Yearby would have had a similar season if Duke wasn't in front of him.... Even then he still averaged 6 ypc....

Yearby looks like a young McGahee. Not the 2002 McGahee but the 2000 version. .

L
U
L
Z

Maybe the 1985 version. Lulz at you guys and your hyperbole. Yearby looks nothing like any version of McGahee that was ever associated with UM.

Advertisement
Back