CanesCamp Episode 8

Advertisement
Rashawn Scott back... Losing dorsett but our receiver corps overall will be better with improved coaching from KB from what they got before...

AQM looks great 25 yards downfield covering WRs.

Somebody PLEASE PLEASE kill me

Over/Under sack total for AQM? 3?

Why on earth would any elite, aggressive, D lineman come here and play this abomination of a scheme?
AQM looks great 25 yards downfield covering WRs.

Somebody PLEASE PLEASE kill me

Feel great about our offensive skill positions right now. The Tackles and coach Coleys gameplans are my main concerns.

Advertisement
On any other team... AQM rushes the QB every single got **** play. Here he his covering grass 15 yards down field...

Bwhahaha, they really had AQM covering the WR.

If it wasn't sad I would laugh.

AQM down field in pass coverage is one of the most retarded things ive ever seen let that boy just rush god damnit

Advertisement
AQM will give us some OLB/CB versatility since we're paper thin in the secondary. Not that he wouldn't constantly be dropping 15-20 yards into coverage anyway because LOL Grorldern and D'Ornorfrio, but prepare your anusus for lack of CB depth being the baseless excuse for this.

Remember, guys. Most teams have 10 CBs, but we only have 4 who aren't true freshmen. And that's not Golden's fault, somehow. Just ask him.

Since our OLB's play CB can our CB's play Linebacker??

Advertisement
Advertisement
but but but...we are changing our scheme

Dont worry, it will soon be over. the fuggin troll is leaving, AG and his fuggin NJ butt buddies will be fired in the fall, and Fake James will be opening a traveling freak show with his wife in 2016.

but but but...we are changing our scheme

Dont worry, it will soon be over. the fuggin troll is leaving, AG and his fuggin NJ butt buddies will be fired in the fall, and Fake James will be opening a traveling freak show with his wife in 2016.

Please God, I hope so.

Advertisement
Back